coming soon from THIZZ ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
fillyacup said:
i know i heard alotof em on other peoples cds....but some i havent heard, someone said that they were on bootlegs
yea most of them are on bootlegs when i first heard tha CD i didnt hear one unheard song but o well and i cant wait till "Da Bidness" CD comes out...im definally buyin that one

Mar 14, 2006
no unheard verses just different names(as usual)!!! I'm not even sure why this cd was released. 17 tracks, still nothing new and just single verses(16 bars) this damn cd is only 31 minutes long. the whole last song alone on the Merry Thizzmas cd is 20 minutes. i think 16's wit Dre should have been a double disc not 2 different cds. its real cold how they try to change the names of songs so people think they are getting something new then they get shit all over themselves when they play the cd and find out its the same songs they been bumpin for the last 4 years!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
where are some of them verses from than? can you post up the where the songs for each track on 16s wit dre 2 are from?