(Video) LICWIT - "BLOW YOUR MIND"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I've seen a couple of his videos and I liked all that shit so far.I would buy if I seen it in the store but they ain't got it at the Rasputin's I go to.almost all San Diego music I heard I like but I only see mitchy slick shit in stores so that's all I buy

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
new ish from @-LICWIT- - heater!!!

where is link for pre-order ?! loool
slaps too hard. you ever use those records i lent ya? haha
might be in SD smoke one forreal this time foo
long time no see

wish i stayed to do some more of the plan we had talking about...someone used out call of duty idea already in SD... too late..thats why i always spoke highly of you as a rapper and a beat maker i knew you was gon be that nigga if you kept at it....keep it up bro everything i been hearin slaps

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
long time no see

wish i stayed to do some more of the plan we had talking about...someone used out call of duty idea already in SD... too late..thats why i always spoke highly of you as a raper and a beat maker i knew you was gon be that nigga if you kept at it....keep it up bro everything i been hearin slaps
Lol u might wanna do some editing bro.

And this Shit slaps licwit

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
long time no see

wish i stayed to do some more of the plan we had talking about...someone used out call of duty idea already in SD... too late..thats why i always spoke highly of you as a raper and a beat maker i knew you was gon be that nigga if you kept at it....keep it up bro everything i been hearin slaps
You spoke highly of me as a raper, Gas? So the cats outta the bag, huh? White bitches beware...
The Call Of Duty tape was ahead of its time... The samples n beats.... ridiculous.... but I'm sure Mitch did the idea right too