(Video) LICWIT - "BLOW YOUR MIND"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
This song got me going back and listening to all the mid late 90's socal rap I grew up on. I forgot how much good music came from then. Anyone remember the Road dawgs? They were on Hoobangin and dropped one pretty great album and disappeared. I've got the album on Vinyl somewhere but can't find a download anywhere and it's not on spotify.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
This song got me going back and listening to all the mid late 90's socal rap I grew up on. I forgot how much good music came from then. Anyone remember the Road dawgs? They were on Hoobangin and dropped one pretty great album and disappeared. I've got the album on Vinyl somewhere but can't find a download anywhere and it's not on spotify.
"Hang out and hustle".

That track by the road dawgs was smashing

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
The first one was coo, but this new one is 4x doper.... less freestyles, less mixtape beats, almost double the traccs, production from the San Diego super team of Cricet, Steve Vicious, Mackvillin, Ecay Uno, LICWIT, Mink Loco, Trip Dogg 2, n Forte.... features from Jayo Felony, RedruM 781, South Central Cartel, Contraband, Mink Loco, C-Dubb, Ecay Uno.... this shit dope

Jan 25, 2009
than this no for me. i love your music and want o support but i am not willing to pay $40 for a cd (that much this cd will cost me to send this money over Western Union) and secondly last time a send some1 money this way i did not get staff i was paying for