(Video) LICWIT - "BLOW YOUR MIND"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
WE GOTTA KEEP THEM CLASSICS ALIVE .... THE WEST COAST GOTTA STYLE... SO MANY YOUNGSTERS FORGOT ABOUT IT WHILE CHASING THE MONEY AND EMULATING OTHERS, OR SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARENT TOUGH ENOUGH TO LIVE THE IMAGE.... BUT THIS FUNK IS WHAT I GREW UP ON N WHAT I LOVE.... A GOOD BALANCE IS IMPORTANT, BUT BEING TRUE TO YOUR ROOTS / SELF IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT IN MY OPINION

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
WE GOTTA KEEP THEM CLASSICS ALIVE .... THE WEST COAST GOTTA STYLE... SO MANY YOUNGSTERS FORGOT ABOUT IT WHILE CHASING THE MONEY AND EMULATING OTHERS, OR SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARENT TOUGH ENOUGH TO LIVE THE IMAGE.... BUT THIS FUNK IS WHAT I GREW UP ON N WHAT I LOVE.... A GOOD BALANCE IS IMPORTANT, BUT BEING TRUE TO YOUR ROOTS / SELF IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT IN MY OPINION
So true, but kind of sad at the same time. Both of my teenage sons and their friends had no clue where the sound originated until I schooled them. From what I have noticed, the majority of these youngsters don't give a fuck anyways... Unfortunately, times have changed brother.

I grew up on the funk too and will always love it. There's nothing wrong with being true to your roots.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
remember i shot lic and mink locos shit in el sentro..cool of them to let me man the camera and then on top of that have net& kickin it with them.stayed ib same hotel whatever.it was always cool kickin with them whethe ri wa sborn up in a blood hood out not crips were cool as fuck and treated me like homies.never forget the day me and licwit got to of border partol, we threw out bottles out of the car like 4 feet from the top lmao, i had some water in the backseat and they were gonna bring the dogs..but they let me go...crazy time..mink took of heella fast we had to find him in a small ass city haha

my nigga licwit got real talent..i wanna collab on a beat ape or let me make some beats for you one time..you never got to hear my slaps and they aint weak on mom he need some different feels differnet looped speed and the whole shit on some songs..new topics..everything show these niggas u different dope and they wack end it with a freesyle hard lke kurupt did on wakeup show

and and licwit been through alot if i think about it

too bad the intro aint made still
dont still got that helicopter sound i added and those few other sounds haha

we gon lnik up and smoke some of these SF designer weed they only give out to 10 people and shit...that special shit niggas only heard of..if not ima bring my A game but they dont do OG ask much out here but got fire

Last edited: