Tiny Doo – Mirror

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
id love to buy more cds...but im in canada...conversion is disgusting these days...and since 2013 the shipping has skyrocketed...so i have calmed down a bit since...im paying 15-20$ for a cd...which is close to 25$ converted..plus another 10 - 15 shipping...costs me like 35$ for a brand new album..and fuck paying for an mp3 unless its something hella special..my mind isnt THAT blown these days with the shit droppin..

Feb 10, 2006
I understand what you mean, but there is other ways to support. Before, a thread would stay alive because of people commenting on songs that are good. Just that alone keeps the music alive. Especially when we want to hear some real shit like Tiny Doo. Even me though, I waited a few days later to peep this song out and it's tight. But I didn't think I would be the first to comment. I have to do more to then just buy a CD, but I just wanted to acknowledge Coop for all the hard work he does for these artists and their fans