Suge Knight to Akon "Stop Snitchin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
What the hell is this beef over anyways?
one of them niggas... (probably wasnt even them but some ignant ass niggas from they "camp") started some shit in a club and suge got mollywopped yet again by a linebacker lookin nigga from akons crew, then a nigga from akons crew got robbed n beat up later

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Suge fell off when he went to sleep in front the club.
I guess if you get smashed on, that means you are no longer a factor, since when? A bully is still a bully, especially over the people that are scared of him..he's just not a bully to the guy that smashed on him...

I do think that with every incident that happens to Suge, more and more people get brave and want to test him, but there are still many people who fear him...

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
I guess if you get smashed on, that means you are no longer a factor, since when? A bully is still a bully, especially over the people that are scared of him..he's just not a bully to the guy that smashed on him...

I do think that with every incident that happens to Suge, more and more people get brave and want to test him, but there are still many people who fear him...
The only people who were "scared" of Suge Knight were people who didn't come from the street or have that kind of mentality. Niggas that really don't give a fuck ain't thinkin 'bout muscle or numbers 'cause if they got a way 2 getcha best believe you gonna wake up workin in Alaska. It's the same reason why niggas talk shit, send subliminal shots, but after they get their ass whupped niggas get all Ghandi and Dr. King talkin 'bout "Nah, I ain't got no beef with nobody. We gon' do a song together and get this money" lol