So Cal Mods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2002
You need to do a better job in here...you got all kinda people runnin a muck...got all these idiots runnin around usin racial slurs...and i dont mean "nigga"...not to mention the ones that are floodin yall board with worthless jargen...

Just some advice....

Jun 16, 2005
let me mod this bitch. give a fuck if i only got 2 hunnit fitty posts, i got mod experience and im on here everyday. ill hold the bitch down.

the whole mexican vs. blacks computer war shit is killing the forum..

May 9, 2002
gas uno said:
the whole mexican vs. blacks computer war shit is killing the forum..
I couldnt agree more...

THe one thing about Ene's...they got love for black folks..seems like the Ese's have something against em....yet they wanna borrow the music culture...thats a bunch of horse manuer....

Nov 1, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I couldnt agree more...

THe one thing about Ene's...they got love for black folks..seems like the Ese's have something against em....yet they wanna borrow the music culture...thats a bunch of horse manuer....
there u go...blaming the eses for that shit.go back and read all the threads with racial b.s. on em.most shit is started by wattsup.but do u blame him and say ''seems like blacks got something against eses''?of course not...btw,eses aint got shit against black folk.theres only certain sur/black gangs in l.a. that are at war.and that shit should be keeped in the streets or in jail and not in here.

Aug 22, 2005
Ra$an said:
wow it is getting bad..anybody spittin racial slurs should be banned..
i got a song on my album about black and brown unity..we need to unite, cuz we all in the same struggle
:beard: thats koo man gotta here that 1

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
surcaliman said:
there u go...blaming the eses for that shit.go back and read all the threads with racial b.s. on em.most shit is started by wattsup.but do u blame him and say ''seems like blacks got something against eses''?of course not...btw,eses aint got shit against black folk.theres only certain sur/black gangs in l.a. that are at war.and that shit should be keeped in the streets or in jail and not in here.
he got on wattsup case too

Status
Not open for further replies.