Snoop - Make America Crip Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I got a lil date with a skripper and the hoe is as talented as my main hoe, but my brother told me if there is any decision to choose the one that is nicer to me so I be happier in the long run. I going to rob myself so I have some money to pay for both hoes blunt habits, that seems pretty important too. But in all I got a lil bad bitch ready to go into to know why my first nickname was "sweetness" and tell em both they got to desire me but they got to choose what and which of them is nicer. The hoe who can phantom me with being her king can stay but as she still will have to be the nicer one.
What it do if one like to pull time around her like she own it, and the other one likes to be pampered but they are both pretty nice

So this is the panel here I'm going in with your suggestions

1Skripp
2Main

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I'm dishing out the coldest meal to them, bring me over to their house and cook me dinner, I just found something 30 xtimes harder, colder, can whip me I can whip her, and she explodes in the bed, split is Danger Mayne and Danger Lady to being a couple two nights ago on the first date and trying everything out on the second and we gonna fuck hard every last day and night of our bumpy space trip now a mission on this planet to be some powerful nyphos

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Update: I Got A Bitch (Not Pictured) So Strung Out She Think She Can Whoop Me With A Little As Team Bc I Put Her Out The Car And Stunted The Tires On Her And The Police And Put Bitch Out And All Her Stuff Without Leaving The Main Blvd Skreet In My Town. I Made It Look So Good The Homies Know Me For Putting Hoes Out The Ride But This Was Special I Blocked Her Punch Threw Her Out The Car And Made Her Think Twice About Touching My Car And Burnt Rubber All Over The Hoe