San Diego?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Whats up folks riding out to San Diego. Tryna see whats good out there. I know in frisco you go to the Golden Gate Bridge. Or Pier 39. Or whatever. But whats the touristy shit to see out there. Besides going to Mexico or ghost riding in the SE. haha But nah I know beaches gonna hit those. Not talking bout the zoo. Or sea world everybody got that. Heard yalls is bomb though.. I do got family. I know gas lamp got clubs. What do yall recommend. Good lookin.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Whats up folks riding out to San Diego. Tryna see whats good out there. I know in frisco you go to the Golden Gate Bridge. Or Pier 39. Or whatever. But whats the touristy shit to see out there. Besides going to Mexico or ghost riding in the SE. haha But nah I know beaches gonna hit those. Not talking bout the zoo. Or sea world everybody got that. Heard yalls is bomb though.. I do got family. I know gas lamp got clubs. What do yall recommend. Good lookin.
Coronado bridge
Seaport village
Gaslamp
Mount Soledad
If you like hiking check out cowles mountain
San Diego fair is going on right now.
Mission beach
Balboa park
Get a hornblower cruise which will take you around the San Diego bay