R.I.P. B Brazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Yeah it´s the same person....he was feat on The Relativez cd and also on bangin on wax,damu ridas....it´s fucked that he is gone over sum bullshit

Jul 6, 2002
Naw im not surprised but it´s still fucked up because Brazy was 1 of the best rappers on Damu Ridas and he wanted to do a solo cd but..it´s too late now

May 20, 2003
thats cuz them gay ass nortenos r fake

crips and blood is real

real recognize real fool
u aint even on that level yet

and these fools sayin RIP on here aint no real crips no way

nortenos and surenos dont even see each other

marks....haha

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
wut it do said:
real recognize real fool
u aint even on that level yet
man who the fuck are you tryin to talk about "real" your ass is a figment of my imagination as far as I'm concerned with your 10 posts you don't exist and might not exist too much longer for being stupid as hell.

wut it do said:
nortenos and surenos dont even see each other
maybe not down here but up north they do... but I guess your Chicano gang expert ass is re-writing the rules so I'll shut up.

Mar 21, 2003
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
^^ and thats why Nortenos and Surenos are said to be much more on-site funk than Bloods and Crips. Sorry to put you on the spot but this is the perfect example because I could never see any of those Norteno dudes sayin RIP for any Southern Chicano Gangster Rapper that got smoked
you can't go by what you see on a website, come on man. Just cuz some crip said rip 2 a blood what makes you think that the next crip wouldn't say fuck em?

May 20, 2003
just cuz some fake internet crips dont say "fuck that slob b-brazy" this fool gon come to the conclusion that crips and bloods dont funk as much as nortenos and surenos lol

and i live in the bay area dummy nortenos dont do shit up here i'll whoop all they asses i aint scared of nobody
beeyatch

they gotta get like 15 muthafuckaz to handle one person cant go head up one on one with an OG like me