One Blood Remix Have 20 MC's on it and Irv Gotti Speaks on it and Ja on it too.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Ja Rule on one blood remix? update...

One Blood Remix -
Guest Appereances:
Ice Cube
Snoop Dogg
Jadakiss
Crooked I
Young Jeezy
Rick Ross
Juelz Santana
Nas
Kanye West
Slim Thugg
Fat Joe
Lil Wayne
Styles P
Glasses Malone
Bishop Lamont
Lil' E
Yukmouth
T.I.
Juice
Ja Rule
Jim Jones

Quote:
Irv Gotti Speaks on The Game
If you weren't convinced by reading Game's pledge of allegiance to The Inc. (formerly Murder Inc.) in the past issue of XXL, well, Irv Gotti has confirmed it. Both parties are loving each other right now. "Our problem stems from nothing," Gotti said before explaining how the onetime enemies got together. "I seen him at the [past] Grammys. Me, I know our problem all stems from bullsh--. From somebody who I don't like to mention anymore."

I.G. said he started thinking about siding with Game after he heard the Compton MC shout out his good friend Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff in one of his raps.

"I'm very into giving Supreme smiles," Irv continued. "[Game] said some lyrics, if you remember, bigging up 'Preme. So I went to Game at the Grammys and he was sitting with Jimmy Henchmen. Jimmy Henchmen is somebody I respect and somebody I'm rooting for. I've known Jimmy for a minute, and I'm happy for his success with Game. Me and Jimmy have a great relationship. I felt compelled to go over there. I put my hand out and said to Game, 'Yo, thanks for what you said about my man 'Preme, it gives him smiles.' I said thanks for that, and I want you to know ... love!' I seen Jimmy and gave him pound, like, 'My n---a.' I know it took Game off guard, but it was real. I was extending my hand to him, like, 'F--- all that bullsh--.'

"Next thing you know, him and [Ja] Rule started talking to each other on the pager," Gotti added. "He supporting us, we supporting him. It's real. We talk a lot. Rule is actually on the 'It's Okay (One Blood)' remix. Once you hear Rule's verse, you gonna go, 'Ohhhhh sh--!' No beefing, but the verse is fiery: 'The Rule, the Game, New York, L.A.!' When Game heard it, he hit me on the Blackberry, like, 'The Rule is back. Murder Inc./ Black Wall Street.' I felt his energy. Rule and Game have another record on Rule's album too. It ain't no beef, we ain't talking about no beef, it's just hit records. All that beef is tired."
Lil Wayne has also been tapped to appear on the "One Blood" remix. It doesn't stop there. Word is there will be at least 15 to 20 MCs total on the remix, which comes out this week.

props to thugionary

Feb 10, 2006
caffeine said:
Ice Cube
Snoop Dogg
Jadakiss
Crooked I
Young Jeezy
Rick Ross
Juelz Santana
Nas
Kanye West