Oh my god Bishop Lamont's debut album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
It's out as digital download for those who pledged money to the project. You can get it now for 10 bucks on Bishop Lamont: "The Reformation" Album Presale on PledgeMusic

It's well worth it! The album is banging from the beginning to the end!

Tracklist

1. Intro - Then You Die (Feat. Mot) (Prod. By )
2. Found My Way Out (Feat. Lord Finesse & Liz Rodrigues Of The New Royales) (Prod. By DJ Khalil)
3. The Heretic (Feat. Empress Selassie) (Prod. By )
4. The Realest Shit (Feat. Ras Kass & Bo-Key Loc) (Prod. By )
5. Shoot Em Up (Feat. Caps & Prius Gang) (Prod. By )
6. Crazy (Feat. Stat Quo) (Prod. By Chris Noxx)
7. Life Or Death (Feat. X-Zibit & RBX) (Prod. By )
8. Lord In Heaven (Feat. Kobe Killa) (Prod. By )
9. Razor Blade (Feat. Warren G & Kokane) (Prod. By )
10. Here We Go Again (Feat. Kennedy & Willie B) (Prod. By )
11. Are You Ready (Feat. Rapper Pooh, Focus..., Wyann Vaughn & Ram Dass) (Prod. By )
12. Lost (Feat. Sinead White) (Prod. By )
13. Dream Big (Feat. Sinead White) (Prod. By Dame Grease)
14. The F Word (Feat. Dee Brown, Mike Anthony & Dave NY) (Prod. By )
15. Speak To Me (Feat. Angie Fisher) (Prod. By )
16. Devil In My Way (Feat. Daniel Seef & Lauren Pardini) (Prod. By )
17. Phoenix (Feat. Shaun Morgan of Seether) (Prod. By )
18. Un-American (Feat. Ryu & Apathy) (Prod. By Paul Cabbin)
19. Outro

Apr 4, 2015
Why isn't that song Back Up Off Me with Xzibit on there? Isn't that the lead single?
I don't know. Plus included in the download package you get a series of videos showing the recording session for that track with Xzibit in the studio. Two other songs were left off. "4 the Love" produced and with Mark Batson even though it was posted as a track off the album by Bishop in pledgemusic, and "Go Time". The latter was controversial because of the "fuck Louis Farrakhan" lyric which caused Bishop to have to apologise to Kam. He also posted a video with Sick Jacken saying they were recording a different version.

Who knows may be these will be on the hard copies to come out later this year.
Anyway the album is fire back to back. Banging beats, dope lyrics and the mastering is top notch. Y'all should get it. You won't be disappointed!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
copped this yesterday but am yet to bump it.

at first glance I'm unfamiliar with the tracklist so I'm assuming he went in a different direction and strayed away from the majority of his Aftermath recording sessions as I have a good portion of that material along with the artist/production credits that were to make retail at those two or three different periods in prior years...

also, he dropped Do It 4 The Love Ft. Mark Batson 48 hours ago on his Soundcloud that you can download in 320 so get it whilst it's still up...

BISHOP LAMONT (OFFICIAL) | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Apr 4, 2015
copped this yesterday but am yet to bump it.

at first glance I'm unfamiliar with the tracklist so I'm assuming he went in a different direction and strayed away from the majority of his Aftermath recording sessions as I have a good portion of that material along with the artist/production credits that were to make retail at those two or three different periods in prior years...

also, he dropped Do It 4 The Love Ft. Mark Batson 48 hours ago on his Soundcloud that you can download in 320 so get it whilst it's still up...

BISHOP LAMONT (OFFICIAL) | Free Listening on SoundCloud
According to him the only thing he kept from the Aftermath era is the Lord Finesse intro on "Found My Way Out". Everything else is material recorded post-Aftermath.

Curious to read what you think of the album after you heard it...