Official Video: Young Sau x Double O Beez "Sleep" off the "Monkey Business" LP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Official Video: Young Sau x Double O Beez "Sleep" off the "Monkey Business" LP

for us people up in the early morning who cant get no rest...

[video=youtube;Ljd3_vElQUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljd3_vElQUc[/video]

the album is SLAP. i mean, slap like doctors slap newborn babies slap.
baby jesus come back? you bring this shit to baby jesus, fuck that frankensense shit.
they did something no SD rappers have ever done, stepped outside of their comfort zone to make music THAT THE FANS WANT TO HEAR. you're gonna hear some creativity on levels you havent really heard San Diego rappers get on. They literally made a hip hop album, in every sense of the word. the beats remind me of shit you hear madlib and flying lotus doing on late night adult swim commercials.

this is san diego raps, Jefferson airplane "after bathing at baxters" album.
youd think it was created by alot of mushrooms and acid.

cop it when it drops you wont be dissapointed. get that on i tunes and your girlfriend will suck your dick every hour of every day for 7 months. me and her came to an agreement on it. youre good.

tell me/them what you think of the video..thanks brehs.
ima bout to peep it for the first time now too. i had to look out for the homies and get this posted ASAP.

bout to get some sleep like the song says...but not before i peep the video...peace yall

edit: shout out to dave moss's couch making a appearance in the video i see you couch..and the side of the stair that stole my iphone....lmao ...dope video....keep it up yall im proud of what yall have created, its a good look for san diego and keep up the good work.....if i can help yall get it up here in the bay let me know

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ you wont have to worry too much about autotune on this one

i personally dont fuck with datpiff, so i need a direct link...but thety pretty much slid me a good amount of the songs ahead of time and they werent big on the tuneage of auto

but yeah, i remember going on a 'fucking stop using autotune' tirade about 8 months ago lol i think my point was heard