Nolimit Forever Records 2016 + Corey Miller Ect....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
check out some new shit going on at NLF 2016

When corey has diss songs, I just don't like them that much.
C-Murder - 2 Stainz ft Verse (2 Chainz Diss 2016)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FW3QYsomW8&ebc=ANyPxKqxOJY3Y8wfsc2CWYSfIwkPG9wnxIMewgje_oYV7tCpIgWjKB0TyYwqOu9Xx0pyqD8iV-SqrkIDKqxNNx5l5ou8Pi9GcQ[/ame]

Good song by C murder. I like when he's not in a bad mood: Miss u corey:
C-Murder - For My Homies Dead & Gone Ft. Boosie Badazz & Lil Kano
+
I like this version in 2014:
C-Murder - All I Wanted 2 Be Was A Soldier 2014 New Track

This is by far the best Interview ever done by Master P in 20 years:

silkk be going hard on his 2 singles. check them both out

first single and 2nd single called business which i love more then the first:
Silkk The Shocker - We Aint Even Trippin

Doper Single by silkk the shocker:
Silkk The Shocker - Business Video:

I think krazy is the best rapper on the tank:

(Now that's some dope NL music right there) Moving to 2016

Power track with wayne:

Track with another hot boy turk: Song called wootie:

I also enjoy his son and sister. the sis will probably do the best! will seee. here is some more:

Master P Daughter & Son be doing the most:

thinking-cymphonique-ft-ace-b/

watch video here:
Master P (Brand new Single)
MIDDLE FINGA - MASTER P / NO LIMIT BOYS

Rome - Ask about me (New Single Off New Album Coming Soon but check out his new mixtape that just dropped) He might remix it for the album....

best album in years:

Listen to that CD. it's bumpin with slaps on it:
track from the album, krazy spits:

New Master P single for the album called "Nl Boys"
Master P single "FUNERAL" ft. No Limit Boys: ACE B & ANGELO NANO

little inside peak of the video:
Master P - Funeral - Behind The Scenes ft. No Limit Boys, Ace B & Angelo Nano

No Limit JSlugg500 - Chasing Money (New single On Nolimit Forever Records)

No Love Lost - Ace B feat. Magnolia Chop (New Ace B single on nlf)

Wodie Remix - Hot Boy Turk Ft. Master P (Meecha Premiere) 2015
ACE B "CRAZY"
(Underground NLF artist named Ace B bout to raise to the top this year!!!!)

THE END of 2016

You guys know this old nol style is played out. Master P had to change. He might file bankruptcy a lot but at least he still bringing out good music even now a days. That's crazy......

Just some old news: Thanks Mr. Serv-On & Fiend & Mia x for clearing this up:

MASTER P AT COMPTON HIGH SCHOOL

MR. SERV-ON SPEAKS ABOUT PHONE CALL BETWEEN KLC AND MASTER-P THAT BROKE UP NO LIMIT
man they broke up over some bull shit homies......

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
m[I said:
[/I]q66;6512121]haha C @cwalden waldo didn't take his meds again I see.
dude wake up. ur callin me to calm down. i posted this 11 times and said Nobody can come in here unless ur a NL fan. all u guys ar4e not nl fans. so get out of here. i never said i was posting this for the HELP. only for bad ass fans like me. Stay off ur game. Keep it up b4 i cross u over. I'm in shape and so big. i"m the mastermind. i own this bitch and i'm excited to work for this cat Boosie. were dong 3 c murder songs...... I'm excited and thank you t bo for hookin those up. Much love to T bo. C murder good pal. Dude im forealz. I'll post u 500 unrelased nl songs and u will shit ur pants..... lol (if u hate on nl, u best get rolled over, the tank is so solid right now, this luciano cd is the shit) omg tec is the best! plus krazy even better. when is krazy going to have that single that just has us in WOW land. Thaat's all krazy needs. is a hot single. No i won't chill out. i posted this 11 times and said what i said. i said no talk. just posting. and u guys keep talking so i respond. shut up

Anywayz back to making money and posting real nlf. this faggats. they wont get offf my dick:

Oct 27, 2007
haha C @cwalden waldo didn't take his meds again I see.
dude did i take my meds? obvously ur a XANAX bar head. if u talk about pills that means u are a fucking pill head. so ur a p9ill head and im just a guy who loves nl records and reps the tank right now bnecause they helped me once or twice in lirfe. what's the big deal. now u got guys from my high school on live wire like louie da 4th. that guy is the biggest dork and used to buy ten bags off me in 2007. LMAO. livewire is dead compared to nlf records. at least mp is a real nigga instead of these fake nigggaz on livewire. .livewire just hires whoever....... there is no more real hared heavy hitters in the game. u know why? listen to what mp said in his interview with the breafast club.......

Everyone be like u and gone off that syrup i call pills. syrup is just like pills and it will kill u. so keep doing ur syrup west coast riders and keep sellin 2 k a week e 40. LMAo. weak asses. we doing 10 k a week. what u doiN? nothing...... Philthy rich only sold under 2 k. wow what a dolphin! me go take a pill, i rather smoke a blunt thank u very much. blunts are all i need and vaps lol

Oct 27, 2007
haha C @cwalden waldo didn't take his meds again I see.
dude did i take my meds? obvously ur a XANAX bar head. if u talk about pills that means u are a fucking pill head.

back to the music. enjoy the new money mafia team guys. much love to siccness.net. haters stay off my page please. ur nothing to me. im ust a smoker by the way but enjoy whatever pill u take. i took xanax once and i forgot the whole day LOL

Oct 27, 2007
This faggot C @cwalden waldo sent me a PM when all I said was to post this BULLSHIT in the proper forum. Quit sendin' me PMs you cock gobbler!
so now im a faggot to this guy just because i like nlf and post the updates of nlf in 2016. wow ur a faggat. go take some guice, mr guiceman

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
so now im a faggot to this guy just because i like nlf and post the updates of nlf in 2016. wow ur a faggat. go take some guice, mr guiceman

NO, YOU'RE A FAGGOT BECAUSE YOU KEEP FLOODIN' THE FORUMS WITH USELESS BULLSHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT! NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NO LIMIT FOREVER, OR WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLIN' THEMSELVES THESE DAYS. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES NO LIMIT RECORDS TRIES TO RE-IINVENT THEMSELVES, THEY'LL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS THEY ONCE WERE.