Nolimit Forever Records 2016 + Corey Miller Ect....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
Master P - Eternity ft C-Murder & Mr.Serv-On (Explicit)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYsZMYVaIJc&list=RDZYsZMYVaIJc[/ame]

KEEP HATIN ON NL. WILL KEEP WINNING OVER HERE. U GUYS JUST DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE I EXPLAIN SHIT.....

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I JUST WENT THRU CANCER AND I DON'T NEEED UR BULL SHIT RIGHT NOW. SO PLEASE JUST CUT IT OUT AND I DIDN'T SAY I HAD CANCER BUT MAYBE SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY DID SO JUST LAY OFF...... STOP HATING ON A GUY THAT LOVES MASTER P.
What the fuck?! Hahahahaha!

And he also sent me 3 P.M.'s, each with all of the No Limit videos in them.

Feb 8, 2006
i been knocking master p since 92 and real untouchables since 93 and still like master p new shit. I dont think it is good enough to post on a southern cali rap board. Please have respect for southern cali artist and they fans and keep non sputhern cali music off this page. Its hard enough finding out about new music down south.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
mq66 @mq66
Shut yo bitchass up! Cryin' over a little PM! You fuckin' punk!
Crying? suck my dick you little faggot. Before i post a .gif of someone getting slapped you keyboard warrior cunt.

Oct 27, 2007
What a strange thread. Not so much that because you still seem to really love No Limit in 2016 but man some of the shit you typed was just, well, odd.

Anyways the only real soulja was Soulja Slim RIP
DUDE SLIM IS NOT THE HARDESST HE SNITCHED OUT DUDES AND GOT GET GOT FOR IT..... IT WAS RUMORS THOUGH BUT WHO KNOWS...... MP REAL. DUDE SO MANYH NL RAPPERS ARE HARD. C MURDER AIN'T REAL? MAC AINT REAL? SLIM IS IT ? SO KRAZY IS FAKE....? WOW U GOT SOME HOMEWORK TO DO.,.... YES I LOVE NL 2015 2016,. WE HAD A REALL GOOD YEAR OF TOURING. I DO THE COVERS FOR NLF.

Oct 27, 2007
I THINK THIS IS THE BEST SONG HE DID WITH BOOSIE. I THINK BOOSIE SHOULD JOIN TRU RECORDS WHEN C GETS OUT: C WILLOL TAKE CARE OF HIM BETTER THEN P MIGHT..... NOT SURE THOUGH. P DOES 50 50 DEALS ALWAYS SINCE 1989 LOL. WE ALL THOUGHT THE SOLDIERS WERE BEING FUCKED OVER. NO NO NO. THEY LEFT CAUSE P SAID SOMETHING OVER THE PHONE AND KLC FLIPPED OUT. SO THEY ALL LEFT..... THE END STOP HATING ON MY LABEL GUYS., I MAKE GOOD COVERS AND WORK HARD FOR THIS SHIT....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3QS9m4TSSI&ebc=ANyPxKrBCfmxBk1gN_ADOWOW9SNYsyymMyE20yoXHnoF0Xkkd0KlaLNMOtLS9H0xitBbki7iun3am27eKAtUsQptcHcLhmiQJA[/ame]

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
What a strange thread. Not so much that because you still seem to really love No Limit in 2016 but man some of the shit you typed was just, well, odd.

Anyways the only real soulja was Soulja Slim RIP
nutt? what is wrong with my thread? aqll it is ...... is post about nlf and i had this up for days. i just edit it. big deal?