NEW S.D.C. VIDEO!!!! MINK LOCO AND LICWIT - OLDE E MUZSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
CHECC OUT THA VIDEO.... RECORDED AND EDITED LAST NIGHT.... HOOD SHIT.... MINK LOCO N LICWIT.... OLDE E MUZSIC....VIDEO PRODUCED BY MY NIGGA MINK LOCO....TRACC PRODUCED BY RAJ DAWG THA BATTLERAM.... SHOUT OUT TO GAS UNO AND MONSTA FU ON THE CAMERAS!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
needs to be more videos in SD anyway.....now that i know we got the video cam bar .....fuck it...i dont mind stepping up my resume and doing some video cam shit...

what i really need to do is talk to MIC about rap or die 2 dvd or maybe rap or die dvd 1.5 hosted by gas...haha i know he wit it

and with that said let me blow some weed up in this vaporizer...licwit know about my trusty vape now..haha

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
gas, is the rap or die dvd like hood 2 hood? if it is mah dude, i have the utmost faith in you NOT to ask the same questions every new set.

put me up on game, whats the dvd about?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nah, its not like hood 2 hood..it actually has some dope interviews youd never see anywhere else...

the rap or die dvd, in a quick summary...is and was about san diegans rise (and sometimes, fall) in the game trying to make it in the industry. like all the things that people dont see on the outside that people go through to make this stuff work...its a great dvd especially if youre from san diego or a fan of san diego rap

and cbo is in it in a hotel with a uzi and a zip of weed talking for like 20 minutes lol where else can you get that also rich the factor battlecat and alot of other people were on the dvd

its a hood dvd dont expect like, stellar editing....i didnt shoot the rap or die video, i was just there for some of the shit and involved with the team

i did however, do parts of this video...

my bad for getting off topic but fuck it the bigger a thread the more views it tends to get

Dec 19, 2006
Yeah that Rap or Die dvd is one of my favorite rap documentaries. Back to Licwit and Mink Loco. This songs been my shit since I heard it on AGNB. Cool ass video too. Can't wait for my Licwit mixtape to get here. Is this song on there Licwit?