NEW S.D.C. VIDEO!!!! MINK LOCO AND LICWIT - OLDE E MUZSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
that freestyle video gave me chills haha
dopest music i heard in years..fuck.. i wish i could get my hands on this shit
yeah dat
i should have my paypal up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the latest
LICWIT comp is available for purchase....
14 traccs featuring Bad Azz, Eazy-E's Big Chan bka Snoop Dogg's Doggy's Angels' Big Chan, Young Gangsta Droop, Kokane's Hood Mobb's Contraband, Slip Capone from tha old Death Row days, Jayo Felony's lil bro Cripto, C-Hecc, Bay Loc from Jayo Felony's Dulo Gang, Cyco City, ...shit a few more on there I cant think of off tha top.... production by LICWIT, Cricet, Mink Loco and a slap on there with them Battlecat traccs!
plus Olde E Muzsic is included in the album, and if I figure out how to do it i'll put the video on that muthafucca too!!!
get at me, n good lookin on the lookin!!!!

Dec 19, 2006
yeah dat
i should have my paypal up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the latest
LICWIT comp is available for purchase....
14 traccs featuring Bad Azz, Eazy-E's Big Chan bka Snoop Dogg's Doggy's Angels' Big Chan, Young Gangsta Droop, Kokane's Hood Mobb's Contraband, Slip Capone from tha old Death Row days, Jayo Felony's lil bro Cripto, C-Hecc, Bay Loc from Jayo Felony's Dulo Gang, Cyco City, ...shit a few more on there I cant think of off tha top.... production by LICWIT, Cricet, Mink Loco and a slap on there with them Battlecat traccs!
plus Olde E Muzsic is included in the album, and if I figure out how to do it i'll put the video on that muthafucca too!!!
get at me, n good lookin on the lookin!!!!

This gone be straight heated.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
DATS WAT IT DO! MY NIGGAZ LICWIT & MINK LOCO! SHIT GO HARD! YO LICWIT GET AT ME HOMIE? AND TELL DAT NIGGA MINK LOCO TO GIVE DA HOMIE SEMI A CALL? ITS BEEN A MIN. YO YALL LOOK OUT FO THA HOMIE LICWIT SPITTIN & PRODUCIN ON MY NEW ALBUM "MVG" COMING JAN 2010.... STR8 HEAT

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
man i got 3 kids, a job, music to make, music to GRIND, and last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST a woman to keep from goin crazy... my days are PACCED
but today ALL of them are gone, no work.....
I'm gonna get a couple well deserved hours in on this Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2( carnage and wolverine fuccin shit up with tha claws yo!) and then get this paypal up( definitely )

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
@swheat
the first song hasnt been recorded yet and will probably be featured on an an album with me and my brother or on his next cd
tha last beat is a remix of a song on his last album Mr Mink Loco - "A Part Of Life" that he had to make THAT day cuz he had no instrumental to bust on at the show... hes gonna rerecord on it though... i dont know what album that will be dropped on.... we have 100's of randomly recorded songs that the world doesnt know about, only tha eastside westside homies and tha niggas that really fucc with us.... but support this real life gangsta funk!!!! good lookin out y'all!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
we gon be shootin another video real soon, ive been told by licwit and mink loco...look out for it....from dago to the bay..

i got a biz trip to make and so do they...so we formin like voltron on they asses...

im gonna be holerin at all my bay area people when we up there too....we need footage of yall and shouts out to my growers already holdin me down from when we get up there...we gon be rollin some baaaattts

owwww

we may even do an all gas no brakes 9.5 live in the bay!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
so i got the paypal shit craccin
still gotta wait a couple days 4 them to put the lil activation bread in my bank account... i aint fidna give'em all my access info.... si asap im at yall with tha links to buy this shit! fatman you should be expectin yours in the mail this week g... much luvage y'all!!!!
and @ 2deuces im fidna have it on decc with the paypal so just thug it out 2 more days
especially my european ninja hot sauce!!!!