NEW S.D.C. VIDEO!!!! MINK LOCO AND LICWIT - OLDE E MUZSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
MAN I APPRECIATE THA FACT YALL NIGGAS LIKE AND SUPPORT THIS REAL LIFE SDC HOOD SHIT... WE DONT SPEND ALL THE DOUGH THESE OTHER NIGGSA DO ON ALL THIS MUSIC SHIT... WE JUST HELLA FUCCIN TALENTED!!!! WE DO IT ALL OURSELVES!!!! AND IF WE DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT WE RESEARCH IT AND PRACTICE N PERFECT IT!!!! WE DONT GOTTA PAY THESE PRODUCERS TO MAKE TRACCS FOR US!!!! WE DONT GOTTA PAY FOR NO FEATURES!!!! THA FEATURES CALL US, LIKE HOW THA FUCC YOU GET MY CELLY NUMBER?
REAL DAGO SHIT, NO FAKE TOUGH GUY FRONTS, NO FAKE BALLIN.... OUR LOWRIDERS POUNDS OF WEED AND 3 GRAM KUSH BLUNTS... FUCC ALL YOU HATAS THAT DONT GOT LOVE FOR THIS REAL DAGO SHIT... AND WE LOVE YALL THAT DO!!!!
SDC ME!!!!
YEAH THA FUCC DAT!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im glad to see san diego on the rise..we aint blown up but i swear it feels like were bubbling.....we have been waiting for this shit...all i know is we are all gonna look back at when we were on siccness tryna figure out how to make the city crack..

not knowing we didnt even have to do that, it would come naturally..

im just glad people can hear licwit and mink loco now, i used to sit on the net talking about how dope they were. slappin they shit on my myspace.

i had olde english music on my mspace for months...as the only song

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
can i shoot the next hood video too? i wanna get my video bars up...haha...now that i know theres a camera...i got ideas n shit

mink loco knew what he wanted already which was dope i didnt have to do much but press record

bay area trip comin soon licwit u rollin? save some cash up cuz im ooooutro before xmas hits forreal forreal maybe before december

Aug 9, 2002
What's funny is 0E is ma favorite brew also! Aint no denying after a hard days work, walkin to the back of the store and pickin up that big gold can! Its a reliever!