NEW CHICANO RAP CD'S FOR 2005

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NOR_CAL_#1

DAMM JUST GOT SOLDIERS OF THE 213 TIGHT CD FRM 1 THROUGH 19 CRIMINAL IS TIGHT BRINGS STRIGHT HEAT.

Jan 10, 2004
NOR_CAL_#1 said:
DAMM JUST GOT SOLDIERS OF THE 213 TIGHT CD FRM 1 THROUGH 19 CRIMINAL IS TIGHT BRINGS STRIGHT HEAT.
Conejo & Capone pt.2

Sick Symphonies - Sickside Stories

Mr. Shadow - Drama

Lil Cuete - Walk With Me

Capone - Chicano World III

N

NOR_CAL_#1

honestly i hate capone's jams and conejo but thats just what i think homie.
but i've gotten the following cd's frm 2005
southside mix-tape
frontline soldados
traviso presents sickside rider
soldiers of the 213
lucky who shot me
but soldiers of the 213 by far the best

N

NOR_CAL_#1

these are coming soon ese
lil bandit let it be known<<<<<<straight bust
true blue gangsters
og playboy
capone old school jamz produced zapp (zapp troutmen),fingazz.
a soldiers life dvd (hi-power) and theres a song produced by dr.dre think its capone-e and criminal
707 riders 2
strangers new cd
fuck there's a shit load cant wait

N

NOR_CAL_#1

also i saw a couple pics online with THE GAME WITH CAPONE-E AND CRIMINAL KICKING IT (OR SOME KIND OF CAR SHOW)
AND I BELIEVE THEY GONNA BUST A JAM 2GETHER
BUT THE GAME AND CRIMINAL WILL MAKE A TIGHT JAM :hurt:

Jan 9, 2004
That's a shit load from Hi-Power but I'm not a big fan of their work. They got too much quantity and not enough quality. I'd rather bump Lil Cuete, Sick Symphonies, Conejo and Capone, but that's just my opinion.

N

NOR_CAL_#1

TOKZTLI said:
That's a shit load from Hi-Power but I'm not a big fan of their work. They got too much quantity and not enough quality. I'd rather bump Lil Cuete, Sick Symphonies, Conejo and Capone, but that's just my opinion.
I AGREE HOMIE THERE EARLY SHIT WAS CRAP BUT NOW THEY DROP GOOD SHIT.
WHOS SICK SYMPHONIES

N

NOR_CAL_#1

Whisper818 said:
Psycho Realm & Street Platoon's label they're not trying to rap and say they're gangsters but they're the best at rapping about street life
Sick Symphonies - Sickside Stories<<<<YEAH BUT ISNT SICKSIDE THAT SAME AS SOUTHSIDE STORIES
SICKSIDE=SOUTHSIDE?????????????

Jan 10, 2004
NOR_CAL_#1 said:
Sick Symphonies - Sickside Stories<<<<YEAH BUT ISNT SICKSIDE THAT SAME AS SOUTHSIDE STORIES
SICKSIDE=SOUTHSIDE?????????????

yeah they're from pico-union downtown LA, they live in the southside and thats the life they were surrounded by, but choose not to be involved in it.

N

NOR_CAL_#1

Whisper818 said:
yeah they're from pico-union downtown LA, they live in the southside and thats the life they were surrounded by, but choose not to be involved in it.
OH OK I THINK THERE IN A DVD WITH SLOWPAIN.
ALSO U KNOW IF SLOWPAIN AND BIGG BANDIT NEW CD IN THE HOOD ANY GOOD.

Jan 10, 2004
NOR_CAL_#1 said:
OH OK I THINK THERE IN A DVD WITH SLOWPAIN.
ALSO U KNOW IF SLOWPAIN AND BIGG BANDIT NEW CD IN THE HOOD ANY GOOD.
havent heard it but all the oldtown cds i own i've only liked a couple songs on each CD they need to get better. but heres some songs off of Bigg Bandit - "The Streets Are Mine" http://www.**************.com/news.shtml#newsitem1113529791,34645, Bigg Bandit makes some westcoast beats