Mellow Man Ace- The Lost Decade Album Stream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014

The legendary Mellow Man Ace has just released his brand new album The Lost Decade which is available for download now.

The highly anticipated 16 track project, with amazing cover artwork by Martin Askem, features special guest appearances from Dres, Mikey D, Jarobi White, Doodlebug, Dinco D, Slimkid3, Born Allah, Mndsgn and Cazal Organism.

Please visit The Lost Decade | Ultra Slump! Records to download and support the great Mellow Man Ace!

Official track list for The Lost Decade:

01. Lost Decade Intro
02. I Live For The Funk feat. Dres & Mikey D
03. It Was Me Man feat. Jarobi White & Cazal Organism
04. Wide Awake feat. Born Allah
05. Love / Hate (For You)
06. The Mush feat. Doodlebug
07. Iza and Ate
08. Knowledge feat. Mndsgn
09. Case By Case feat. Jarobi White & Dinco D
10. Bring It On (Guru Tribute)
11. Rhymes Galore
13. Cali
14. Walk On By feat. Doodlebug
15. Freak Freak Ya'll
16. Hey Love feat. Slimkid3 & Cazal Organism

Oct 28, 2014
I think Mellow Man is a good rapper with horrible promotional ideas behind his projects. He had a lot going for him in the early 90's/late 80's but failed to capitalize even further off his success due to dealing with tacky labels, little promotion and not finding his real crowd. He floats around the game but doesn't fit anywhere in particular, probably due to the reasons stated above. I'm not really feeling the cover, it looks like it was just put through a photoshop filter. I could have made that in about a minute to be honest. If you need a designer for your next project get at me.