Lil somethin on MC Ren. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i like how he's puttin' in the effort to make some qaulity music and not just throwin' what ever he records on an album. and all that shit he's talkin' about makin' somethin' solo. couldn't agree more.

:dead:

May 11, 2002
In the last issue of Murder Dog Ren was talkin about his new album and his distribution deal. He said the album was not all the way complete. Yella was also talkin about his new Maxi-Single with Ren on it and it's about to drop also. Both are gonna be some heat.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
damn home skillet...that shit was a blank page..lol
Sorry if that shit didn't work for you. It works for me but I didn't set that shit up some fool from another board did so I just braugh it over here.

Codeine...Good lookin out I didn't know Yella was comin out with some new shit. Hope that shit drop soon. He need ta work with Dreasta and BG KO if he out yet. That article said Yella was finna produce some shit on that new Ren and I hope he works with Big Hutch on that shit too. I always thought Ren sounded tight of her his beats. . .

May 11, 2002
AOD said:

Codeine...Good lookin out I didn't know Yella was comin out with some new shit. Hope that shit drop soon. He need ta work with Dreasta and BG KO if he out yet. That article said Yella was finna produce some shit on that new Ren and I hope he works with Big Hutch on that shit too. I always thought Ren sounded tight of her his beats. . .
No Problem........

Yeah, Ren sounds the tighest with Cold187 & his beats. Thats cool that Yella is doing some production for Ren too. It's gonna be a tight ass album. I will post up that Murder Dog interview with Yella soon.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
i like how he's puttin' in the effort to make some qaulity music and not just throwin' what ever he records on an album. and all that shit he's talkin' about makin' somethin' solo. couldn't agree more.

:dead:

exactly, too bad more rappers dont do that....Ren usually always puts out quality material, he really doesnt get the respect he deserves in my opinion, he aint never sold out to the mainstream shit either