Let the truth be told[san diego]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2007
Yea, its hard to admit, but the red rags go harder that the rips out here.

why?

i think bkuz red rag niggas know how to work together and put bull shit aside, and when they start gettin hot, they stay in sd and build

rips get a lil hot and move out of town[not sayin no names but you should know]

thats my opinion but im open for a good discussion

Feb 25, 2009
aye O.G. that might ce true but if WE kept the same work ethic we could get a lot more done. we have the potential and have shown it countless times. if you really look at it(the rap scene) in general Crips was in the game first and runnin it for a cool minute but i guess now it's the B dawgs turn at bat. we just gotta wait and see how long they'll last. imo we gonna make a come bacc, don't trip cuzz

Feb 25, 2009
im a sac nigga and i know that Crip niggas from my hood put my town on the map. EXAMPLE- brotha lynch hung, c-bo, x-raided, luni colone,t-nutty, smigg dirtee and thats just to name a few. all these niggas is from the same hood, different sets but the same hood. we from the Gardens and thats on some nor.cal shit. im sure that so.cal got a grip Crip niggas that got tight bars and some dope ass beats, all they got to do is get they hustle right and they can get bacc on top. ima keep it real and say for the moment im a fan of some of the B dawgs like mitchy slicc, damu, bigg tupp and a couple others. i aint hatin they make coo music

Status
Not open for further replies.