Joint Venture (San Diego Film) starring Licwit Loco available in Sicc Shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Joint Venture

JOINT VENTURE follows CHRIS (played by Daryl “Kda Mac” Kinder) and JAMAL (played by Michael “Box Boy Mike Spitz” Davis) as they try to come up with the money to start a business taking medical marijuana patients to marijuana dispensaries to pick up their prescriptions. After getting fired from their non-emergency medical transportation jobs, Chris and Jamal come up with the idea to start their own business, taking patients to fill their medical marijuana prescriptions. However, they do not have enough money to get started, so they turn to the neighborhood drug dealer, LICWIT (played by Licwit Loco). Licwit loans them the money to start, but after numerous failed attempts to collect the money he loaned them, he issues them an ultimatum.
Quantity

Last edited:

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
from the Sicc Shop, then realize three months later you still haven't received your purchase. File a claim on Paypal in order to entice them to send it but end up getting your money refunded and never getting the product you purchased.
You try and make a living out of talking shit about the sicc shop. The sicc shop had been closed for over five years. Quit being biter about some stale bread bro that shit old Jack Dee sent your money back right? So you didn't get robbed. Sicc shop has been re opened and my son and I personally haven't took longer than a week to send a order unless the title was out of stock. I have never took 3 months to send a order. Stop lying on us all orders we ship have been on time. Look just don't fuck with us we won't fuck with you and leave it in that order. I can pull up ever order that I have had since re opening .

Last edited: