Jayo Felony- Trued up Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I was just chillin wit jayo today, he got some certified heat rock comin fo yall and some different shit yall wouldn't expect but he still killin it trust me. I talked about the trued up video with him he was "yeah cuzz but the quality all fucked up but I'm fix that." we'll see.

Jan 28, 2007
Dhadnot said:
I was just chillin wit jayo today, he got some certified heat rock comin fo yall and some different shit yall wouldn't expect but he still killin it trust me. I talked about the trued up video with him he was "yeah cuzz but the quality all fucked up but I'm fix that." we'll see.
I know, right? Once I talked to his manager about the video, but nothing came of it.

Nov 18, 2010
good, it's been forever since he dropped.

he should jus put the vid up himself on youtube or some shit.

Jan 28, 2007
AdolfOliverBush said:
Would love to see this in good quality. So what's the story with this video? It was just never released to the public until now? I remember seeing part of the video shoot on Lil C.S.'s In The Ghetto World DVD.
The video was banned. It used to be on Blastro around '02-03.