jayo felony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
He got a mixtape out, some white dj guy presents the mixtape, but its kinda wack and the beats he used were sad...just my opinion.

But he is currently with Greeneyes Lorenzo label right now, along with the hated on mr.doctor and the legend Spice 1 also Black Rhino I think....

Hope this helps....

May 30, 2006
He got a mixtape out, some white dj guy presents the mixtape, but its kinda wack and the beats he used were sad...just my opinion.

But he is currently with Greeneyes Lorenzo label right now, along with the hated on mr.doctor and the legend Spice 1 also Black Rhino I think....

Hope this helps....
U tripping homie. That mixtape slaps.

And I seriously doubt he fucking with Green Eyes the way Lorenzo be hollering. I aint seen a Jayo project drop with Green Eyes name stamped on it as approvel. Spice 1 has dropped hella projects & Green Eyes wasn't behind any of them. Black Rhino broke up hella years ago & Mr. Doctor is officially retired. So that just leaves C-Lim. Some rostor.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Jayo Felony took time out of busy schedule today to deliver an extra special exclusive message to all his fans! Don't get it twisted, although the message is very indepth, it is NOT an interview - An exclusive interview with Jayo Felony is coming extremely soon though!

Brought you by: Lunatic 63

Alright, Alright - I’d like to say what’s up to the world right now, it’s ya boy Jayo Felony. That isn’t a waterfall in the background; I’m just taking a quick piss right now (laughs). I want to thank all my true fans for having my back over the years. If it wasn’t for y’all, I wouldn’t even do this shit anymore. This game is so fucking funny style, so much politics in this bullshit. I’m just trying to get the fuck away from these clowns. I’m just glad God is on my side and my talent is going to speak for itself.

These rappers look at themselves like they’re MC’s, but their out here stealing other niggas shit. Niggas out here acting like they’re dope, but at the end of they day, they have no subject matter – niggas running out of shit to say all the time. I have some good people on my team as far as my management and my lawyer. I got a whole team right now that can basically go anywhere and get me a situation and that’s one thing that I never had in my career – having good people behind me.

A lot of fucking rappers are going to be in trouble, a lot of niggas are about to lose their employment because I’m about to give these niggas what they want in these streets. Niggas are trying to take it in a different direction by making music with R&B artists and Rock & Roll artists, I don’t give a fuck – music is music. It’s all about collaborating with other artists and making music that people want to hear; at the same time, it’s getting us away from rap. All you hear is a bunch of fucking singing on everything and you don’t hear any dope raps anymore; it’s all R&B niggas on they’re fucking records. I guess that’s what you have to do now to get your shit played.

I got this new record called “Blocc Party” that we’re about to release. We’re about to show these niggas how to rap. I’m just thankful that everybody has my back. When I see people in the streets, they’re like what the fuck, when are you dropping new shit? Motherfuckers getting rich off of this wack shit. We really have to get back to just rapping – not that do your dance and snap ya fingers shit (laughs). It’s funny to me; everything got a fucking dance to it.

My new album is called “Don’t Get Meatballed” and it basically talks about how niggas are quick to pick up a gun and are scared to take it from the shoulders. It’s really authentic and original shit. This new record I have called “Blocc Party” is about to show these niggas how I get down. It’s produced by Jelly Roll and I have a really big trick up my sleeves to get the machine behind me and some power behind me. Soon as the rabbit is out of the hat, it’s a wrap. Everybody is going to start calling my phone; Niggas who have my number now and act like they don’t know what it is. Everybody *Ring Ring* and this and that because that’s how people are.

Fans and fanatics are different things. True fans are motherfuckers that see you in the streets and give you love and let motherfuckers know that you did raw shit when you were around, what the fuck? Come back and make some new shit and bring your ass back to the game and show niggas how to do it. A fanatic would eat Nate Dogg’s dog shit to get tickets to Power 106. It’s a whole different ball game.

Much love to my true fans and real bitches that love what I do. Much love to the west coast, New York, down south; let’s bring this shit together. I’m not just a fucking rapper out here. I’m from the hood and I’m me. It’s not even about gangbanging, or none of that shit. It’s about being a real man about what I do. I’m not the type of nigga to be hiding and playing fucking bullshit games. Niggas rapping about all this bullshit and are scared to go to McDonald’s, I don’t know man.

I just want to have fun; I have some good shit going on. I’m glad you called my dog, I’m glad you keep in touch with me, I know you’ve been meaning to check on me. Motherfuckers like what the fuck, what you doing?

It’s crazy that XXL was like where the fuck is this nigga? They had me on a milk carton on their tenth anniversary issue like where the fuck is this guy at? Now… (Laughs) the first interview I am doing is going to be on the cover of the fucking XXL with the niggas that I am signing with; the same magazine that they had me on a milk carton with (laughs).

Lunatic 63: is that confirmed?

It’s definitely confirmed, I’m confirming it. That’s going to be the first interview that I do. I’m coming back real powerful with some real powerful motherfuckers.

Lunatic 63: Let them know the interview with raptalk is going down soon (laughs).

You already know, you’re getting the exclusive right now! You’re letting motherfuckers know that I’m breathing, I’m healthy, I’m in shape – I’m cut up, I work out every day. I’m ready to show you motherfuckers a whole new me. I’m going to make the records that the ladies love, and them club records and that party shit. I’m saving that sherm stick sticky icky type of shit for the album that niggas love me for. Get the album and you’re going to hear all of that. Making the records have never been a problem for me, I feel like I’ve always made songs for the radio anyway just because that’s what it takes to get your shit heard. I’m going to be strategic with it, but my radio song isn’t going to be any of that bubblegum shit.

Man, I just want to thank you for keeping in touch with me dog, I really appreciate that shit. It’s definitely going to be worth the wait. The “Don’t Get Meatballed” album is going to have over twenty-one songs on it. It’s just giving the fans some off of the wall shit since I’ve been away for a while. I have a mixtape called “To the Neck, Time Is Bread” hosted by (DJ) Nik Bean. I’m just going to flood the streets with that right now. We just pressed it up; I just gave away like 2,000 copies of it. We really are going to press more of those up and give them out on the west coast, east coast and down south.

Stick with your boy and I promise you I’m really going to deliver. Much love to everyone that is holding it down on the west coast; Everybody that is trying to push and make our presence felt out here without just going through certain motherfuckers and although I’m not dissing or disrespecting anyone – I’m just saying we need more outlets out here on the west coast so artists don’t feel like they have to go through three or four motherfuckers just to get heard. We need more up and coming talent getting exposure out here.

I got some shit cracking; Much love to my nigga Crooked (I) who’s been holding me down since day one with “Hotter than Fish Grease” and all that; my nigga Baby Down and my nigga Young Nova up out Atlanta. We are going to have fun with it – that’s we’re going to do with it.

Just like I was pissing in the toilet, I’m going to piss on some rappers to! I’m finna R.Kelly you motherfuckers for playing with me for so long! (Laughs).

It’s crazy that I’m getting a second chance in life because not many people do, so I’m thankful. Whatever dust I did kick up, niggas trying to act like I’m tripping off who to work with; the same motherfuckers who are saying this are trying to sign me to their label. It’s like if they can’t control you, they don’t want you in the business. I don’t want to be controlled by any rappers. Much love to all the niggas that came out or whatever but look at them niggas. Look at the Beanie Sigel’s, the Memphis Bleek’s and the Goldie Loc’s and all them other niggas that signed with other motherfuckers. I don’t want to sign with any motherfuckers. You could be a rapper, but if you’re powerful and you ain’t tripping off how big the motherfucker is getting – which is very rare, they’re going to try and shut you down because you’re doper than the motherfucker you’re signing to. They don’t want you to really get out there to the fullest of your extent. Imagine if 2Pac was signed to a fucking rapper, c’mon man. Niggas would be like what the fuck? Why he putting this nigga out? This nigga harder than him, that’s how shit go.

This summertime it’s time to put out some fire and I have that “Blocc Party” for y’all. It ain’t even my single; it’s just something to let people know where the fuck I’m at with my delivery and my flow right now. It ain’t anything you can fuck with.

www.raptalk.net

Jan 30, 2007
Funny i just went on Greeneyes myspace and he has Jayo all over it but dude didnt mention greeneyes one time....hmmmmm

Well hey he does have kevin federline in his top friends maybe then can do a remix to popo zao....lol

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
I have a mixtape called “To the Neck, Time Is Bread” hosted by (DJ) Nik Bean. I’m just going to flood the streets with that right now. We just pressed it up; I just gave away like 2,000 copies of it. We really are going to press more of those up and give them out on the west coast, east coast and down south.

www.raptalk.net
I got “To the Neck, Time Is Bread” in August 2007..how old is this interview really?

May 30, 2006
Funny i just went on Greeneyes myspace and he has Jayo all over it but dude didnt mention greeneyes one time....hmmmmm

Well hey he does have kevin federline in his top friends maybe then can do a remix to popo zao....lol
A few years ago Greeneyes went to like 4 different forums posting threads asking people what was Jayo Felonys real name. a year or two later he has Kayo all over his page. I've never not once heard Jayo mention this dude. Lorenzo is a gotdamn stalker

Mar 26, 2007
U tripping homie. That mixtape slaps.

And I seriously doubt he fucking with Green Eyes the way Lorenzo be hollering. I aint seen a Jayo project drop with Green Eyes name stamped on it as approvel. Spice 1 has dropped hella projects & Green Eyes wasn't behind any of them. Black Rhino broke up hella years ago & Mr. Doctor is officially retired. So that just leaves C-Lim. Some rostor.
If you go to lorenzo's website it shows the artist that are under him or who he is currently working with for future shit and the last time I checked, it showed Jayo Felony, Spice 1, doc and rhino, but of course green eyes is done with doc obviously and yes is retired.

The jayo mixtape may slap to you but not me...the beats were too old and the selection wasnt good. I think he could of came way better on that. He probably needed the money, o'well, but the lyrics were nice...

Isnt C-Lim with Lynch now?? I been away for a while... I still aint heard that lim cd under lynch's label.

Anyone hear dat shit? Was it any good?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
^^^Last time I checked the website, which was about 2 years ago, he already had them on his website...

C-Lim is supposed to be on Madesicc, but nuthin has dropped so far. DAAM is suppose to drop on Halloween this year, but I guess that won't happen. I say it drops about two years after we see a cover...