Jay Rock - Easy Bake Feat. Kendrick Lamar & SZA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WTF is wrong with JAY ROCK'S voice??? NOOO!!! JAY ROCK don't do it! Stick to the script and keep rapping like you always have. This don't sound like JAY ROCK at all. This is heavily influenced by the wrong people telling him to "try something new". The song is not bad but it ain't JAY ROCK. I'm worried about the new album now. At least GLASSES MALONE is bringing it back to the sh*t that made him hot in the 1st place.

I have a message for TDE:

Please don't release JAY ROCK's album if it sounds anything like this!!!

May 25, 2005
lol fuck this shit...this the 4th track i heard so far..2 i hated (including this one) and the other 2 bored me to death...like his first album for the most part...i had so much hope for him in the late 2000's way back when he was dropping singles left and right on dubcnn..seems like he needs direction..

ps: when i heard the compton album i said oh god here we go..the rap game is gonna follow dres shit no matter what it is...meaning whiny ass voices and partly yelling projection..thanks kendrick!