Googie Monsta Present The Canady Cartel Get it now!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
who comes harder on this, googie or cee wee?

i heard googie kick a accapela in his garage about black history and empowerment, he really suprised me with that shit.

i think googie rubbed off on cee wee stylistically at some point, cee wee used to rap faster and way more animated vocally, hes slowed it down hella. i kinda miss that old style

theyre one of my favorite duos in san diego tho.

off topic

man i miss cutthroat. his music was so fucking dope. RIP to the homie....sucks we will never get another cutthroat album unless theirs albums or songs in the vaults somewhere, he was one of my top 3 rappers in SD easily. all my cutthroat cds are scratched. need new ones bad. anyone got ocpies of his albums on either mp3 or on cd? i bought them all and knew him personally..but all my cds are scratched. hook it up if ya can sorry for gettin off topic

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
man i miss cutthroat. his music was so fucking dope. RIP to the homie....sucks we will never get another cutthroat album unless theirs albums or songs in the vaults somewhere, he was one of my top 3 rappers in SD easily. all my cutthroat cds are scratched. need new ones bad. anyone got ocpies of his albums on either mp3 or on cd? i bought them all and knew him personally..but all my cds are scratched. hook it up if ya can sorry for gettin off topic
Yeah def he the best outta dago in my opinion, if youre looking at just raw lyrics and west coast sound. Cricet and Licwit have said Bay has more of Cutt's tracks, ive seen cover for bay and cutt mixtape (real brothers) together and other shit. But who knows, all up to bay and that makes sense, I just wanna buy whatever I can get.

CD Baby Mobile | Cutthroat
Stimulus Package | Cutthroat

May 25, 2005
finally got around to bumping it...its cool, nothing amazing...def not my fav thing this year..i probably would have enjoyed it more had the sound quality been better...some tracks are unlistenable..whats up with that?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Is there still copies available? I was gonna order one and got all the way to checkout and figured I better ask and check first. If y'all still got em lemme know so I can pick one up. Also do you got any other good new release I can possibly pick up while I'm getting this one?

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
CoopDVill @CoopDVill - is this CD still available to purchase? I would like to order a copy if it is. Let me know. Thanks!
not at the moment jack dee and i had just talked to them about repressing and i spoke to cee wee about a digital release 4 days ago. So i think we might wait on the fam to get right and talk about it later.