FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE "STAY IN SCHOOL" HIGHSCHOOL TOUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE IS PUTING TOGETHER A "STAY IN SCHOOL" HIGHSCHOOL TOUR! WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW ARTIST THAT WANT TO HELP KEEP THE KIDS IN SCHOOL. ALL MUSIC NEEDS TO BE EDITED! RADIO FRIENDLY! THE HIGHSCHOOLS ARE GOIN TO BE IN CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS. MAYBE IN FLORIDA, IM STILL HAVING TALKS WITH THE SCHOOL OFFICAILS!

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
DAMN U FOR REAL!!! I FEEL GETTING THAT MONEY! AND PUTIN IN WORK I DID IT ALL! BUT SCHOOL IS FIRST ME NIG, SPECAILLY IF YOU WANT TO GET IN THIS MUSIC SHYT! DATS WHY NIGGAS GET FUCKED UP DEALS! AND DONT KNOW SHIT!! BUT TO EACH IS HIS OWN!!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Hott Sauce said:
DAMN U FOR REAL!!! I FEEL GETTING THAT MONEY! AND PUTIN IN WORK I DID IT ALL! BUT SCHOOL IS FIRST ME NIG, SPECAILLY IF YOU WANT TO GET IN THIS MUSIC SHYT! DATS WHY NIGGAS GET FUCKED UP DEALS! AND DONT KNOW SHIT!! BUT TO EACH IS HIS OWN!!!
i was just playing....But when the kids stay in school most will finally realize that the music game aint what they thought it was.....you definitley dont wanna go to school for music..thats a waste....ask anyone..well most who been to the schools say that anyways..that shits a hustle in its own sense..but yeah staying in school is cool. Its not the lack of eduaction that gets alot of artists fucked up..its the lack of ambition to pick up a book to research legal aspects and contracts.....its all public knowledge..but ya know people is lazy,and think shits gonna work itself out.