fav songs from dpg dillinger and young gotti?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Coatin
Your just a bitch
best run

shit, this album reminds me of the good times.....both of em have definetly gone down in the quality of their shit lately

Sep 4, 2002
WE bout to get fucked up
you just a B.I.T.C.H.
treat her like a lady
coastin
dipp wit me
wow i am surprized no one said "Theres some way out" hella deep track i like it when im down.
Best run

19st

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
Originally posted by MrFedEx503 "Theres some way out" hella deep track i like it when im down.
"Theres some way out" hella deep track i like it when im down.

same with me and my friends man, especially when ur real drunk and just smoking a ciggerette listening to that over and over...

Dec 4, 2004
just off the top of my head

We Livin Gangsta Like ft. Xzibit
Coastin
At Night ft. Beanie Sigel
Best Run
Gitta Strippin
How Many

Damn I used to listen to so much DPG shit...time to whip this album out after years. I remember Death Row released their own Dogg Pound album not too long after this, had a few solid songs, some unfinished versions that came out on D&YG.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
im going to have to dig this album up, been hella years since ive listen to this cd. Another album that got sort of slept on was Daz Dillinger-R.A.W. I think that album has aged well too, was knoccin that a couple weeks ago.

Feb 10, 2006
"Dont Stop" ....the original has Nas on it and they put it on "The Last of the Pound" album

The version of Livin Gangsta Like from "2002" album is wack compared to the one from D&YG

Ok, my point was that how you left out Don't Stop with 2 Pac off your list, probably the best song that was on Dogg Pound 2002 album. And yea I have that album as well (Last of Tha Pound) with Nas on it. That album was trash btw. lol

Crip Wit Us
Smoke
Gangsta Rap
Feels Good were all dope songs on that 2002 album as well. Man I miss the old days...