Exclusive: Kokane & Joe Young Speak On Their Latest Project "Fan Appreciation", Remembering Eazy E & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
West Coast rap pioneer "Kokane" best known for working with the likes of Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and many others has hooked up with Germany's rising star "Joe Young".  The two have been working closely with one another ever recording their first song together. Several songs later and now a full 16 track album to show the two's efforts, "Fan Appreciation" was birthed and the movement has begun.

Catching up with the duo today via Telephone for the first time we got to speak with Joe Young by of interview. He would go on to explain how he met and...

Click here to Read More

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Germany's rising star? Never heard of him. I have homies that barely make any money with rap and they have videos with 300,000+ views on youtube.

Only video I found from him has 7,000 views.

Still gonna check it out cause I'm a big Kokane fan.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Is this him?

Then I have to say he actually doing it big, still haven't heard of him before though.

Anyway, wish him much success. I always support Kokane, have every release he ever put out. If he's German, why not rap in German too?! German rap scene is big and kids actually support the artists...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Yeah that him. thats the point of these interviews for some to get to know of the artist. check out their mixtape and get a little more familiar with his music its on the front page and datpiff is the main source you can find the link in the description.