DR. DRE DROPPIN NEW ALBUM..."COMPTON" SOUNDTRACK INSPIRED BY THE NWA MOVIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
first thoughts after first listen...

imo...

not as wack as i thought it would be...yet at the same time not as good as the glimpse of hope i had for it would have had me believe..make sense? lol

only two tracks im really feeling are the one with game and the one with the bone sample..

that anderson paak guy is horrendous..

cats calling this ground breaking/masterpiece/classic/return of the west coast/best rap album in years/etc, after a listen or two shouldve got their nut off before listening to obtain a clearer mind before going in..peoples dre-dars are running wild tonight...beats like these have been around for a few years now..nothing innovative (minus the transitions, ill give him that)

if i handed a burnt cd to alot of these cats, with this exact album on it, and i said peep this new compilation from these new artists, half of it would get the "this is garbage" treatment..but this is dre...its like buying a no name white t-shirt made with high quality material...to a cheap almost see through white t-shirt...but theres a popular brand name on it..cats are gonna automatically opt for the brand name despite..

so far im the odd man out from the comments im reading on other sites...im not surprised..cant wait to see how the sicc feels though..

Last edited: