DOES GONZOE WALK THE WALK??? SOCAL HELP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Does it matter?My take is he aint no punk,but he aint a reptable at all.I aint heard his name as far as that goes but would that be something to be proud of any way or make him any less a man?This is a problem in rap the resume of the rapper became more important then the music

Feb 1, 2005
50cal said:
Does it matter?My take is he aint no punk,but he aint a reptable at all.I aint heard his name as far as that goes but would that be something to be proud of any way or make him any less a man?This is a problem in rap the resume of the rapper became more important then the music
That's real talk

Neway to me its not important he is a rapper...

But anyway to answer dude question gonzoe is from the 60's but there r some niggaz out there that claim he never really did dirt for the set and that he never REALLY banged 60 like that. But those are THEYRE words and not MINE..

But like ol boy said he ain't no punk, but yuk ain't no punk either and alot of niggaz ain't punks that don't mean you a super gangbanger.. Anyway gonzoe is a good dude but he exxagarates alot of things he still be around crenshaw and slauson tho, but he dont live there anymore ( not that it matters ) and he is not a reptable nigga as far as his name being known throughout south central he is not that type of nigga .... but he is far from a punk or a fake..

Mar 28, 2005
COOPDVILL said:
He Seems Pretty Solid To Me!
What about yuk ? You obviously been around him..

I mean he obviously ain't wit the get down as far as taking fades cuz he a skinny nigga but should people believe all that highpowered talk about "i got killaz bla bla bla" shit...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
$Godzilla$ said:
What about yuk ? You obviously been around him..

I mean he obviously ain't wit the get down as far as taking fades cuz he a skinny nigga but should people believe all that highpowered talk about "i got killaz bla bla bla" shit...
ok, yes i been around yuk and yuk is the one of the first rappers i ever met that really has what he raps about the weed, jewels, the cars, the house and the clothes. i didnt get to sit down and talk to yuk like i talk to gonzo one person is more arrogant thatn the other but both are kool ppls imo but the answer to your ?'s is yes yuk do run with savages from state to state thats what the regime is about not no rap group but a world wide movement!

Jun 2, 2004
50cal said:

real talk

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
gonzoe is born and raised south central crip, was discovered by ice cube and was the leader of cube's group Kausion, when gonz left Kausion he was recruited by Pac and became king ritzy of the outlawz, after Pac died he formed the backbone of the regime with yukmouth. now he is solo and has his own label and had distribution. he just got back from a very successful tour in Germany and is droppin his new album called Long Dayz Hard Nightz on feb 21st.

as far as his street cred, he is one of the most respected cats in the game. he walks it like he talks it, and is a very solid dude. aint nobody ever said otherwise