DJ Quik Feat. MC Eiht?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
I just heard that Quik is working on a cut for his new album featuring MC Eiht titled "Still Wanna be like Compton"....what do you guys think about that? I think that's major for the WEST COAST!!!

Jun 2, 2002
^^ at the end of u'z a gangsta, on rythmalism, quik says "mc eiht, if u get your head together, maybe we can do a record..." I think quik's been over the whole thing for a while now. it just took a few years for eiht to get over "dollaz + sense". quik hurt some feelings on that one...

Aug 15, 2002
3xLaZY said:
^^ at the end of u'z a gangsta, on rythmalism, quik says "mc eiht, if u get your head together, maybe we can do a record..." I think quik's been over the whole thing for a while now. it just took a few years for eiht to get over "dollaz + sense". quik hurt some feelings on that one...

nah they been squashed it and they recorded a song together years ago but it wasnt released cuz it was for movie sdtk that never got released...they were on BET talking about it like 4 or 5 years ago

Apr 25, 2002
seems like a great idea but im just kinda havin a hard time imagining what eiht would sound like over a quik beat..i dont know how well there sounds will mesh together..regardless it needs to be done