Conducting Interview With Mc Eith Leave ?'s Here!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Conducting Interview With Mc Eiht Leave ?'s Here!

I Will Be Doing Another Interview This Time For The Southern Cali Fans Cpt's Own Mc Eiht, Leave All Your ?'s Here!

Young Hootie The Young Sinsation Out Of Compton Interview Complete And Coming Soon!

Oct 26, 2005
Ra$an said:
geah!!!!!
how does he feel about the state of west coast rap...
are him and quik gonna do a song together?
what projects is he workin on
what is his most memorable moment in his career...
COO ASK HIM WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT THE WEST COAST MAKING A COME BACK AND HOW CAN THAT BE MADE IF HE THINKS IS POSSIBLE TO STILL BRING IT BACK...

Jun 9, 2004
HOW DOES IN AN UP & COMING PRODUCER OR RAPPER GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU & ARE YOU THE TYPE OF EMCEE WHO DOES TRACKS BASED ON PAY OR BASED ON TALENT?

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
when can we expect him to do a L.A show ?
is he cool with mack 10 ?
who was is fav artist to collab till this day ?
any future plans to collab with rbl black c again since the first one was a heater.
what does he think about game ?
whould there ever be a quik/eiht song/show ?

Apr 20, 2005
i know this is a stupid question but.............

Did u leave out the G in Eight(Eiht) because the G aint in u?

"Givin yo set a bad name wit that mispelt name.
E-I-H-T.
O must i continue,
U left out tha G cuz the G aint in you." (DJ QUIK-dollarsNsense)

Feb 5, 2005

1. AFTER ALL DA YEARz U PUT INTO DA GAME, DO U FEEL LIKE U R GETTIN DA RESPECT U TRULY DESERVE ?

2. WILL U AN SPICE 1 WORK ON ANYMORE PROJECTz IN DA FUTURE ?

3. AFTER WORK'N WIT LYNCH ON "THE NEW SEASON" WHO ELSE WOULD U LIKE TO WORK WIT DAT U HAVENT WORK'D WIT YET?

4. IZ THERE ANYTHING U HAVENT ACCOMPLISH'D SO FAR IN YUR LIFE DAT U WANT 2 ACCOMPLISH B4 ITz 2 LATE ?

5. IN AN INTERVIEW WIT WORLDWIDE CONNECTED.COM LIL E SED U WERE "WASH'D UP", HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT DAT COMMENT ?

LIL E INTERVIEW : http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=441

"WorldWideConnected.com: Word Association:

MC Eiht

Washed Up "

- GEEzUz