CITY 2 CITY SAN DIEGO 2014 by Mr Ceza

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I am coming to San Diego this weekend to conduct the first CITY2CITY feature for my new website/publication- 1 World Magazine. I took some time off to see if this was really what I wanted to still do...So contact me for placement. I will be filming for the DVD that will be packaged with the magazine. Cricet call me. All else if you know me, holla (925) 594-0251

Cesar aka Mr Ceza

Editor In Chief/Owner & Founder

1 WORLD MAGAZINE

Facebook/1 World Magazine
1worldmag.com

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I'm coming back to Dago (May 30, 31 June 1)to finish up the article. I will be in Dago Friday Night til Monday Morning. Crhymes hit me.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
For the past 12-13 years I was Editor In Chief of XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE based out of the Bay Area, California. Now I've taken all I've done and carried it over into my own creation-1 WORLD MAGAZINE and 1worldmag.com. I will be focusing on the Independent artist and their Record Labels. I have started the first issue by conducting my first CITY2CITY article in San Diego. The magazine will be shrink wrapped and will include a DVD and possibly a CD. Between the website and physical magazine I will be able to give all an opportunity to shine! Contact me Cesar aka Mr Ceza for any details or interest in getting in or coming aboard permanently. Thanks for your time, keep pushing the independent line, its our time to take over the industry!

Cesar aka Mr Ceza

(925) 594-0251

Editor In Chief/Owner
1 WORLD MAGAZINE
1worldmag.com
facebook/1worldmagazine

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you should get a in depth interview with googie monsta so he can help keep his bro cee wee 3 on the map and talk about West Coast Official. I think that would be a very good look, respectable and also informative.

I'd definitely be part but im in the bay area spreading my wings- life is bigger than where I was born and raised. if you come back up to the 925 holla that's where im livin now

id actually be down to do some writing, interviewing, illustration etc. xplosive was a cool magazine good luck with this one.

ill prolly miss your SD date by 3-4 days out here getting it up for the moment

Last edited:

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
you should get a in depth interview with googie monsta so he can help keep his bro cee wee 3 on the map and talk about West Coast Official. I think that would be a very good look, respectable and also informative.

I'd definitely be part but im in the bay area spreading my wings- life is bigger than where I was born and raised. if you come back up to the 925 holla that's where im livin now

id actually be down to do some writing, interviewing, illustration etc. xplosive was a cool magazine good luck with this one.

ill prolly miss your SD date by 3-4 days out here getting it up for the moment
Its not too late. I'm going back this weekend. The Googie Monsta interview is lined up. Plus some surprise guests. I am building a strong team, call me when you can so we can talk about what we can do together.

Cesar aka Mr Ceza
(925) 594-0251