Cashis - Shady Records Recording Artist Exclusive Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Thanks for the interview & download. Cashis still hasn't proved himself to me; he's very hit and miss, but when he hits he hits.

May 16, 2006
Good lookin, I been a fan of Cashis since I first heard him. I'm glad he got down with Mitchy Slick for a couple tracks. And that Homeland Security album with Young De should be crazy too.

Apr 20, 2005
i think he makes some good music. Some of his songs have bad quality though. like the volume is too low or somthing. I was disappointed with that EP that he came out with.

Mar 31, 2006
Dude is a mad boring artist, ain't shit interesting about him (Boring; cliche concepts). Unless Detox and Relapse outdo their last shit (Word is not, which is mad depresssing right?), Aftermath is the past and Cashis is Knoc'turnal.

Mediocre artist with no street cred on a super label that has AIDS.

There's a vaccuum out here on the left, and someone is going to slip their dick in it.

<<ME.

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
surprisingly i like this dude and i canot stand most mainstream artist and dude wita flo of that style im picky az fuc like i knock X,Lynch,Yuk,Bo,Tay,Mitchy ect u kno real gud rappers idk y but im feeln dude my homies talk ish bout me slappn him and i dont really get y i like his music but i do its very perplexing