boskoe new diss 40 glocc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
west side avenue wants no parts of 40 outside the booth; fruit town neither
First Skoe from QSB and Redrum a G from APGB living legend homie. These studio gangstaz niggaz got ya'll fooled. Everybody act hard in they hood including 40 but the question is when they out of bounds do they still push a hard line.

WesUp

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2009
First Skoe from QSB and Redrum a G from APGB living legend homie. These studio gangstaz niggaz got ya'll fooled. Everybody act hard in they hood including 40 but the question is when they out of bounds do they still push a hard line.
redrum want no issues with the S.A's don't be fooled... Ask queen street...

Jul 29, 2008
redrum want no issues with the S.A's don't be fooled... Ask queen street...
what you mean by that? He fucks wid S.A's too. I figure by now you'd know he fucks wid everybody. I know a couple months back they were in the Avalon Gardens linking up wid kats.

Besides that, ANYONE CAN GET IT. Aint nobody invincible and liked 100%. I just know that some people are respected that others.
He showed me a picture of him surrounded by some Rollin 60's like you take a flix wid you homies.

I dont know who you are or what rep or who you know.. but what I do know is that alot of people know redrum from all spectrums and sets. Maybe not every, but alot. If it werent for him, I wont even be able to go to alot of hoods. He is one of the few that is accepted by alot of people and has that "pass". And he is a solid dude.. ask anyone on here he's done music with ask him yourself on his twitter.

I stand up for my homey bekuz I know him and he's done alot to get where he is.. And he dont need people that dont anything at all saying some shit they dont even know.

Feb 1, 2005
what you mean by that? He fucks wid S.A's too. I figure by now you'd know he fucks wid everybody. I know a couple months back they were in the Avalon Gardens linking up wid kats.

Besides that, ANYONE CAN GET IT. Aint nobody invincible and liked 100%. I just know that some people are respected that others.
He showed me a picture of him surrounded by some Rollin 60's like you take a flix wid you homies.

I dont know who you are or what rep or who you know.. but what I do know is that alot of people know redrum from all spectrums and sets. Maybe not every, but alot. If it werent for him, I wont even be able to go to alot of hoods. He is one of the few that is accepted by alot of people and has that "pass". And he is a solid dude.. ask anyone on here he's done music with ask him yourself on his twitter.

I stand up for my homey bekuz I know him and he's done alot to get where he is.. And he dont need people that dont anything at all saying some shit they dont even know.
Yeah Dat!