BLUNTS LLA IN NEW VIDEO WITH HUSH FT EMINEM & NATE DOGG!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
West Los Angeles--Blunts L.L.A. has been blazing through the West Coast streets with his debut Mixtape " City Of Gods ". With his raspy voice, clever lines and heart pounding beats, theres no reason why this Latin emcee won't be making any noise with his latest 22 track mixtape/album hybrid. You can catch Blunts on the National Dub Car Show Tour opening up for the Virgina duo, The Clipse . Also, you'll be able to see Blunts in the video for Detroit's latest addition to the Rap game, Hush . The song features Eminem and Nate Dogg .
If you haven't picked it up yet, don't be left out. " City Of Gods " is selling out very quickly. For those who haven't had a chance to hear Blunts the Latin Lyrical Assassin yet, here's your chance.

We have 5 tracks from his Mixtape here at www.byientertainment.com for everyone's listening pleasure. In the tracklisting below you'll be able to download his High energy Intro "Live (From The City Of Gods )", the laid back " City Of Gods " produced by B.Y.I. in house producer Rome . Also, the Big Pun featured tribute " Armed Robbers " also produced by Rome. The Upbeat " Look At Us Now, " his collab with Lyricali , the Revolutionary-Inspired " Step N 2 The Sun Pt. 2 (Libertad), " and lastly, the old Latin-sampled " La Ultima Cancion / The Last Song ."

Here is the Tracklisting:

01. Live (From The City Gods)
02. City of Gods (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I. Ent.)
03. 1234 Shots Freestyle
04. A Visit From Pun
05. Armed Robbers Feat. Big Pun (Tribute) (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I. Ent)
06. Incredibles Freestyle
07. Look At Us Now Pt. 2 (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I Ent.)
08. Fall Back Freestyle
09. The Struggle Continues
10. What Made It Happen (Narrated by: LuLu)
11. Here Comes Blunts LLA - Whookid freestyle
12. Same Story On The Block (Produced by: M. Hughes for Editblock.com)
13. I Have Anything You Need Skit
14. Souffle (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I. Ent.)
15. Merz - Introduction To The Game (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I. Ent.)
16. Like An Uzi Skit
17. Lyricali - Officially In It! (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I Ent.)
18. Look At Us Now Pt. 1
19. Step N 2 The Sun Pt. 2 (Libertad!) (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I Ent.)
20. Don't Trust Anybody
21. Forsaken... A West Side Story (Produced by: Javie Lopez)
22. La Ultima Cancion / The Last Song (Produced by: Rome for B.Y.I Ent.)

For more on BLUNTS LLA log onto www.byientertainment.com