BLOODS AND CRIPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
IM TALKIN ABOUT THE RAP GROUP HERE: DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ON THE ARTISTS ON THE ALBUMS. BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS IT WAS A GANG OF MUTHAFUCKAS TO MANY TO KEEP TRACK OF, I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THE RAPPERS ON THA BLOODS AND CRIPS ALBUMS

Jul 6, 2002
B-Brazy dead Lil Hawk locked up Green Eyez made cd solo cd´s Green Eyez - Me Against The World and Green eyez - High blood pre$$ure From rip side i know BG Face is dead G-Bone is dead Cixxpac locked up ...but OG-Cell-E-Cell made a cd called sucka free ep and Big Freeze BG Bronce made an EP called Westcoast Rydaz - Whats really going on.....if u wanna see OG-Cell-E-Cell video here is the link search.launch.yahoo.com/launch/search/?m=all&p=og-cell-e-cell&x=18&y=7

Jun 9, 2004
BOOGIEMAN said:
B-Brazy dead Lil Hawk locked up Green Eyez made cd solo cd´s Green Eyez - Me Against The World and Green eyez - High blood pre$$ure From rip side i know BG Face is dead G-Bone is dead Cixxpac locked up ...but OG-Cell-E-Cell made a cd called sucka free ep and Big Freeze BG Bronce made an EP called Westcoast Rydaz - Whats really going on.....if u wanna see OG-Cell-E-Cell video here is the link search.launch.yahoo.com/launch/search/?m=all&p=og-cell-e-cell&x=18&y=7
your sig...... dudes line is ANCIENT.... like 2 days after that popped off, i was on a mixtape saying the same shit....

"THIS DAMN RAPPER IS GAY/
ILL WHOOP THAT ASS LIKE CASSIUS CLAY/
& LEAVE HIS HEAD HANGING LIKE JAMMASTER JAY/"

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
nationwide rip ridaz 1
was the siCCest Cd to Come from that Camp
out of all the projeCts

and im not saying that just Cuz of the set trip
honestly, thats was the best projeCt quality wise

a WestCoast ClassiC!

"this is how you break a muthafuCCa down
str8 slob killa Cuzz, imma CrIp, fuCC u niggaz!!!"

Jul 6, 2002
Don_Carlo said:
i thought broncoe, cixx pac & big freeze were all dead ?

well now its 2005 i have west coast rydaz songs came out n 1998 on DJ Aladdin´s ward time cd...so now i dunno.....green eyez and og-cell-e-cells cd´s dident came out on dangerous records

Jul 6, 2002
GHETTO_MARINE said:
an does anyone have the cd cover for the GREEN EYEZ' CD'S AN DID HE EVER MAKE VIDEOS OR CAN SUMONE NAME ALL THE VIDEOS AN DVD'S THAT CAME OUT?
i dunno all videos i just have the 2 mini movies 1 from each side and 4 videos Damu ridas - Damu ride Bloods n crips - wish u were here bloods n crips - bangin on wax and crips - steady dippin...but i know they also made video to g´s n loc´s try at www.launch.com and search i think they got 2 videos or sum