Big June - Coming Soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Will this be in the Sicc Shop?
bro if if San Diego and they print it up on hard copies and dont charge us a arm and a leg for whole sale then yes. But alot of these artist no saying June but alot of indie artist dont know about whole sale to distributors vs retail sale to their fans they trying to sale retailers cds for the same cost as they sale out the trunk. Neither party can make money that way.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
bro if if San Diego and they print it up on hard copies and dont charge us a arm and a leg for whole sale then yes. But alot of these artist no saying June but alot of indie artist dont know about whole sale to distributors vs retail sale to their fans they trying to sale retailers cds for the same cost as they sale out the trunk. Neither party can make money that way.
Do you guys (siccshop) set your own prices?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
wtf
times have changed.
i was just happy my shit was selling anywhere. lol
5 bucks a cd was the norm. i guess its not anymore.
you get it 5 and sell it for 10. we all can eat

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Its because most SD artists slang CD's like dope. Buy as low as possible and sell high. Not knowing how retail is performed. Its partly because SD has very little Retail Rap stores left to give this system life again