B-Brazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2007
Does anyone remember B-Brazy From BLoods Fingero..."
He made a CD call The Braziak does anyone have the track listing for the CD...? i got my hands on a copy but i dont know the song names.

ANd i remember hearing something about lil hawk had a CD something like Red Robbinhood or something can anyone conferm this... and know where i can get a coppy..?

Feb 27, 2006
dont kno anything bout the lil hawk album but heres the tracclist for that braziak album

01. intro
02. it don`t matter
03. smile now cry later
04 .this world we live in
05. gangstaizm
06. don`t trip
07. fuck a strike
08. the drought is ova
09. i don`t wanna know
10. my niggaz-b.i.p. damu
11. skit

Nov 16, 2006
im jus sayin, the shit he posted up about b-brazy gettin shot is on wikipedia. just go look up bangin on wax or b-brazy and that shit comes up.

Feb 19, 2007
nonfiCKtion said:
but he wont say that shit to me up front in person though.
Why wouldnt i...? not like i care who you are, relax dont need to get your get all up tight and take shit personal... you sound like a bitch! oh he wont say that to me in real blalba i hear tha shit all the time and forums like this.

Aug 9, 2002
Mr_Maniak said:
Why wouldnt i...? not like i care who you are, relax dont need to get your get all up tight and take shit personal... you sound like a bitch! oh he wont say that to me in real blalba i hear tha shit all the time and forums like this.
i'm usually not like this on the siccness and i don't take shit personal but if you goin to let the computer stand in your way then let me know what's good. are you in dago? if so then we can talk about this man to man so you can see if i really sound like a bitch like you say i do.

Feb 19, 2007
nonfiCKtion said:
i'm usually not like this on the siccness and i don't take shit personal but if you goin to let the computer stand in your way then let me know what's good. are you in dago? if so then we can talk about this man to man so you can see if i really sound like a bitch like you say i do.
ahaha what you going to do smash my dome in or something... a cpu aint standing in my way its millions of mile of air space ahaaaa i dont even reside in U.S.A. soo i dont think i would waste my time to get all work up about anything. people are unbeleivable.!

Aug 9, 2002
Mr_Maniak said:
ahaha what you going to do smash my dome in or something... a cpu aint standing in my way its millions of mile of air space ahaaaa i dont even reside in U.S.A. soo i dont think i would waste my time to get all work up about anything. people are unbeleivable.!
then it's official. let's leave it alone. i don't get mad over dumb shit but i'm not gonna let people talk stupid either ya feel me? lets just leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.