Anyone every heard of Cuete Yeska?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
i'd scrape that guys face in the concrete. my neighborhood has rockas in the street, I'd scrape his face in that shit. hahaha grind his puta ass face in that shit. fuck this guy. Don't ever post this kind of shit up again.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yeaaah...I'm not real impressed with cholo rappers. I don't support someone just because they're Mexican; if you're wack, you're wack. And if you're MEXICAN and wack, die.

There's been a few ''cholo'' rappers who aren't absolute shit, but they're few and far between.

Apr 26, 2006
The only cholo rapper I like right now atm is Conejo. Dude is just sick in the head, dope ass beats and doesn't come off sounding corny like a lot of them. You can really tell he puts effort in his shit.

I dunno, but this type of shit sounds dope ass fuck, it ain't your typical cholo rap:

Some really dark sounding shit.

Sep 24, 2007
You know what I realized about rap or music in general, it all depends on the person you are.

If you are a really short bald headed cholo from southern california who likes low riders and says ese..... Then you'll probably like a rapper who has a bald head, from southern california who likes low riders and says ese.

Same shit with rockers, black folx, people from the bay, people from NY etc...

So just cuz it sucks to us there is some short bald headed mexican can in souther california going "this is firme ese"

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
You know what I realized about rap or music in general, it all depends on the person you are.

If you are a really short bald headed cholo from southern california who likes low riders and says ese..... Then you'll probably like a rapper who has a bald head, from southern california who likes low riders and says ese.

Same shit with rockers, black folx, people from the bay, people from NY etc...

So just cuz it sucks to us there is some short bald headed mexican can in souther california going "this is firme ese"
CUETE YESKA IN NOT FIRME ESE

Feb 7, 2006
but your a tall non-bald headed ese from southern california, at least thats what you said. Conejo the best chicano gangsta rapper.