Is any1 from San Bernardino???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
when me and my friends went to San Bernadino for Audiotistic, the 15 of us labeled it as the official "Asshole of the Universe"

May 20, 2002
wckillaz.net
What's wrong with the I.E. I'm from San Bernardino, actually Rialto, but now live in Verdugo.

Anyways, the LL park is off the 215 freeway, like behind the hills and more north than Cal State San Bernardino. Just keep going, all kinds of signs. Peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
The I.E. is cool but...

Moss Major is from the I.E., Kay9ine is from the I.E., Dj Quik has a home in the I.E., Playa Hamm lives in the I.E.,
Who else, Tray Dee from the EastSidaz, Jay-O-Felony, Bad Azz, Snoop Dogg, so the I.E. is a place where you can just chill, Shit I live in this bitch, but the rent is cheap as hell lol!!!!!!!

May 8, 2002
thankz for the reply m-dogg, but i already got back and ya it was really easy to find. can actually see it from the freeway.
by the way N. California "Aptos" won the tournament and will be in Williamsport, Pennselvania in the Little League World Series starting Friday