Any of you rappers willing to promote yourself/life on streetgangs.com?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
There's always goofies on dude's youtube channel asking him to get this and that on there but they fail to realize Alonso isn't doing these interviews full time and doesn't have the resources to get to people. So as he's numerously has stated, if you want someone to be on there, they need to go to him if they're really serious.

So I'm curious if any of the rappers here willing to promote themselves and their life and the whole nine on a streetgangs episode.

I'm asking mostly just the SoCal section because Alonso is based there and easier for him to get interviews with people and SoCal is mostly into the standard banging than run of the mill thugs up in NorCal besides the Norte/Sur stuff.

I'm only doing this as a fan of music, so I have no stake in this and just want to help. I'm figuring out if I'm going to look up some SD rappers and ask them if they'd like to do this. I don't think Alonso has ever did an episode in SD and the vibe down there is varied compared to LA.

So anyone game or I'm just wasting my keystrokes with this essay-ass post?

anyway, this is dudes contact info if you're serious about getting your story heard to the masses.

*Phone: 323-681-9979

*Email: [email protected]

*Facebook: [ame]http://www.facebook.com/streetgangs[/ame]

*Instagram: STREETGANGS.COM (@street_gangs) • Instagram photos and videos

*Twitter: StreetGangs (@streetgangs) on Twitter

*Vine: Vine