1989-2015 (Executive Producer Master P) BBTP PROPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
This is going to be a thread with no shit talking. I'm going to post the new albums firstt. So let me post NLF then i'll post nl then so on. I just wnat this money mafia to blow up. Everyone sayas on siccness that nl sucks now? how? i asked them what is ur favorite track though? they said they all suck. I said which one? he ail of them. I said track 2? he aid yes. track 18 too. all of them. I'm like threr is not track 18. it's a intro. to 19. I'm like ur a liar. U don't evne listen. He's like so what, sounds like trsh when u first hear it. That just showss that people put this shit on and only hear the beginnning and turn it off. If you don't give a artist a chance, Then u will never like music. Obviously Music is not for you so why do u still come on these sites talking shit about master p and baby and whoever...... Give baby props. He used lil wayne. sO what. He never used him or he would not have 80 million +. Just becuase it shows baby has 500 million doesn't mean he has it right now. it's just invested in money. Just like master p doesn't hagre 660 million. he has bills and also 27,000 in child support. On top of that he's being sued by his wife for 67 million on top of that. She feels he made 67 million total in 2005-2015 during the break up and she said she didn't get a penny? LMAO. omg are u serious? ur fridge is huge,m ur house is huge? u live in 29 houses in the mountains u name it. P is living fatter then anyone u will ever meet. I'm asking him to let me stay at his time share in Arnold Cali but he sold it. iwas pissed lol..... I satayed there once for only 100 bucks but he said keep it. What a grea guy. I love boz, He was the one that gave me the place to stay in this nice cabin in Arnold cali. Master p is a good person if u don't cross him. soulja slim crossed him omre then any artist i ever seen. Okay u meet him how? by jacking him? then he blows u up and this is how u treat him over a check? give me a break soulja slim. P saved u from being killed to fame. He helped u get fame and u di3ed because u left nl. The beef was out there and 100 percent true. Ur a snitch...... real talk. Bavgate and him both snitched on mac dre's people........ I'm not bs'n. slim was being approached by this cat named eb dadddy. mac dre's best friend. eb daddy is a south artist on j prince label. him and yuk are tight but him and mac dre were closer. he never joined the label because he stopped rappin and started doing thingsd for vellquan over at wolfhouse. Now woflhouse wnated to join nlf. Now it's all fucked up. Because of this arrest, Everyting is a mess..... Plus slim being dead doesn't help the connection of Big brown and Master P. He said Big brown meaningt hook up with Mr J.

Bensanborn

Sep 1, 2019
Orlando fl
This is going to be a thread with no shit talking. I'm going to post the new albums firstt. So let me post NLF then i'll post nl then so on. I just wnat this money mafia to blow up. Everyone sayas on siccness that nl sucks now? how? i asked them what is ur favorite track though? they said they all suck. I said which one? he ail of them. I said track 2? he aid yes. track 18 too. all of them. I'm like threr is not track 18. it's a intro. to 19. I'm like ur a liar. U don't evne listen. He's like so what, sounds like trsh when u first hear it. That just showss that people put this shit on and only hear the beginnning and turn it off. If you don't give a artist a chance, Then u will never like music. Obviously Music is not for you so why do u still come on these sites talking shit about master p and baby and whoever...... Give baby props. He used lil wayne. sO what. He never used him or he would not have 80 million +. Just becuase it shows baby has 500 million doesn't mean he has it right now. it's just invested in money. Just like master p doesn't hagre 660 million. he has bills and also 27,000 in child support. On top of that he's being sued by his wife for 67 million on top of that. She feels he made 67 million total in 2005-2015 during the break up and she said she didn't get a penny? LMAO. omg are u serious? ur fridge is huge,m ur house is huge? u live in 29 houses in the mountains u name it. P is living fatter then anyone u will ever meet. I'm asking him to let me stay at his time share in Arnold Cali but he sold it. iwas pissed lol..... I satayed there once for only 100 bucks but he said keep it. What a grea guy. I love boz, He was the one that gave me the place to stay in this nice cabin in Arnold cali. Master p is a good person if u don't cross him. soulja slim crossed him omre then any artist i ever seen. Okay u meet him how? by jacking him? then he blows u up and this is how u treat him over a check? give me a break soulja slim. P saved u from being killed to fame. He helped u get fame and u di3ed because u left nl. The beef was out there and 100 percent true. Ur a snitch...... real talk. Bavgate and him both snitched on mac dre's people........ I'm not bs'n. slim was being approached by this cat named eb dadddy. mac dre's best friend. eb daddy is a south artist on j prince label. him and yuk are tight but him and mac dre were closer. he never joined the label because he stopped rappin and started doing thingsd for vellquan over at wolfhouse. Now woflhouse wnated to join nlf. Now it's all fucked up. Because of this arrest, Everyting is a mess..... Plus slim being dead doesn't help the connection of Big brown and Master P. He said Big brown meaningt hook up with Mr J.
P..... then guy who used young hungry artists to get big then says fuck old on speaker phone. Then being too stubborn to pay when they first 1st albums free to get the label going...
His own cousin mo b dick was screwed. Slim was wildin' out but discuss what sold. What was your cost to make plus any upfront money subtract with cost production from the profit. we split it 40/60 or whatever. Or take Slim out of good and keep his talent by giving him support. Going hey you can have a label part of NL. He tried to jack master ps manager. But saw p and hollered at him. Hell he said a lot of shit I could see master p placing the hit. Slim I assume if you ask his boys, did he carry and was paranoid. If 95% likely unless he knew the person wouldn't he have at least got a few rounds off? If you know the person gun holstered talking. In middle of sentence the killer drew and fired. Catching slim mid sentence without chance to shoot. Whomever killed him I hate him.

When you're selling no limit albums from soldiers and on master p cds you look for the features....mystikal fiend mia x etc.

Think how it's all silkk master p murder towards the end. Wtf happened to magics 3rd album......aghhhhhhhh keep it like music video what, the single. Vs wtf is this??

One day p and Rome gonna get p popped and romeo pissing as hes jacked... was P a big fish in the game or was talking bull? Half the sales could've been laundered buying his own products and burning them.