1 WORLD MAGAZINE BUILDING IN SAN DIEGO!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Yes 1 WORLD MAGAZINE continues to build in San Diego. A city with so much talent and not enough outlets to shine. San Diego continues to be overlooked as a whole as a HIP HOP powerhouse. So 1 WORLD MAGAZINE will continue to put SD Artists and their music in Print for the World to see. Check out our latest issue with 12 GAUGE SHOTIE & LIL BLOOD on the Cover. New issue also includes FROSTY THE KNOWMATIC of THE ICONS, ODESSA KANE, ANTNEE MAC, SUESS BOE, TWISTED INSANE and POODEEZY.

Issue #1 Features over 30 SD Artists in Print and another 25 on the DVD. 1 WORLD MAGAZINE is SAN DIEGO'S #1 way to Promote your Hip Hop Music outside the 619.

ON Sale now at HIP HOP 1 (FAM MART), THE AVENUE on IMPERIAL, M-THEORY RECORDS on W WASHINGTON ST, PARAS NEWS STAND on 30th and BEAT BOX RECORDS on LOGAN.

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT HIP HOP, INDEPENDENT RETAILERS, INDEPENDENT MAGAZINES!

Attachments

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
"i thought most folks have gone digital cause of cost effectiveness"

That's an excuse large companies say to justify them shrinking or going out of business. Overhead and Large staff equates to that outcome. I am fine, Print is More Powerful than DIGI, IMO
I suppose it also matters on where you're located, because I can assure you, you'd be surprised at the most mundane things that are highly expensive here in Canada and added high taxes. It also helps you're covering a vibrant scene where it's damn near dead here in Toronto and surrounding areas.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Blessed90, I just pulled the remaining Issue #1's from Rapbay. I'm runnning out. Issue #3 is now available!

45YearOldVirgin, Yes, correct