Would You Believe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A minister decided to try something a little different one Sunday morning. He said,"Today, in church, I am going to say a single word and you are going to help me preach. Whatever single word I say, I want you to sing whatever hymn comes to your mind."
The minister then shouted out, "Cross." Immediately the congregation started to sind in unison, "the Old Rugged Cross." Then he hollered out, "Grace." they began singing "Amazing Grace," then he shouted out "Power." and the congregation sang "There is Power in the Blood."
The minister then said,"Sex." The congregation fell silent, Everyone was in shock. They all nervously began to look around at each other, afraid to say anything. Then all of a sudden, from the back of the church, a little old 87 year old grandmother stood up and began to sing"Precious Memories."

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Ezekiel 23:19

"Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions."