wcm news and events

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
New freedom town brehs. Nuttkase @Nuttkase ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN cheeto @cheeto Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus VERSACERO @VERSACERO S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE
@bigsby gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic nolettuce @nolettuce WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat
ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris
@ anybody I forgot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Shit sorry 0R0 @0R0 Dana Dane @Dana Dane I @inf icon siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko C @Chuco

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Snakegang @Snakegang Bigsby got a name change, he insulted Gabe so now you gotta type Bigaysby to @ him.

But you know hes closing down all the unpopular forums, right? Theres no point in having freedom town in here.

But if by some miracle you do remain here undisturbed I'll just leave yall to it, not gonna make the same mistake as last time lol.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Shaniac @Shaniac BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO jake921660 @jake921660 EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe

Just @'d a couple more brehs for you bro. I'm gonna go now. Enjoy your 5 minutes of posting here before the forum gets deleted.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Snakegang @Snakegang Bigsby got a name change, he insulted Gabe so now you gotta type Bigaysby to @ him.

But you know hes closing down all the unpopular forums, right? Theres no point in having freedom town in here.

But if by some miracle you do remain here undisturbed I'll just leave yall to it, not gonna make the same mistake as last time lol.
You're a faggot!! I hope your two dads get aids from getting raped by a infected razor blade!! and you get beat to death by gay bashers for being a chubby bull dyke!!

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You're a faggot!! I hope your two dads get aids from getting raped by a infected razor blade!! and you get beat to death by gay bashers for being a chubby bull dyke!!
lol its funny because 85% of your posts about me are just constant repeats of the same unfunny jokes pierre once made as passing comments. And for some reason you chose to hang on like an autistic leech to the remarks that were never funny in the first place because they were based on nothing and make no sense. I just think you're a massive loser, and thats coming from a virgin with no friends who binge drinks in his garage.

Get the fuck outta here Grimlyn...
You act like a fucking bitch and I don't know why seeing as you got no reason to say this shit to me all the time. I been thinking about it and by this point I straight up think you're a big time asshole.

Fucking hell I wasn't even gonna post in this thread but you can't just ignore me, can you? Don't tell me what the fuck to do. Punk.

Now lets try again. I'm going to leave this thread. Please don't tell me to leave when I'm on my way out. cunt.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol its funny because 85% of your posts about me are just constant repeats of the same unfunny jokes pierre once made as passing comments. And for some reason you chose to hang on like an autistic leech to the remarks that were never funny in the first place because they were based on nothing and make no sense. I just think you're a massive loser, and thats coming from a virgin with no friends who binge drinks in his garage.

You act like a fucking bitch and I don't know why seeing as you got no reason to say this shit to me all the time. I been thinking about it and by this point I straight up think you're a big time asshole and if I saw you in the streets I would charge you with a switchblade because the world is better off without punks like you. After I ended your fucking worthless life I would rape every female you ever came into contact at knife point with on your grave, before slitting their throats and letting the blood run into the soil.

Fucking hell I wasn't even gonna post in this thread but you can't just ignore me, can you? Don't tell me what the fuck to do. Punk.

Now lets try again. I'm going to leave this thread. Please don't tell me to leave when I'm on my way out. cunt.

What the fuck you talking about, this shit is hella funny and like 110% accurate lol now get the fuck out of here pussy!!