Site Feedback??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Let us know what you think of the site or what you hate. I wanna know if you think it sucks or what you hate about it and what you would like to see improve. I know updates is going to come up alot and i assure you it will be back to normal in janaury but for now be thankful we havent shut down.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
site is dope mayne.....muzik player is def. tight...but it would be tight if it was one of those muzik players that has a list of songs and allows u to select the muzik.....like u said the updates are not up to date.....i would def. want to see more reviews when everything is up to par

muzik vids would def be dope if u can add them on there, though i think i could be one of the only peeps that watch muzik videos...but other than that, everything is dope

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^good shit, We actually had music vids on the site for a while but they eat up the bandwidth like crazy. The type of music player your talking about is a flash music player and we are actually currently testing that although it seems to only work with mp3s and we were told we can not have mp3s hosted through siccness since it would totally take up more bandwidth for them.