Post pictures of your lawn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
1. Lawn abuse...its been a rough winter, this is behind the house, but I vow to clean it up in the next few weeks. get that garden going, and now from this forum I have the resources to do it! through the gate straight ahead leads to more of lawn abuse that I couldnt show on here. its bad, thats where the dog plays
2. Front lawn needs some TLC
3. Side of the house has gone through a lot!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I'm afraid to take pics of my yard now as these were from last summer. Everything is dead and my dog fucked up the grass, deck, and hot tub time machine in the back.

Jul 4, 2009
^Thats exactly whats happening to mine right now granted the front almost looks perfectly symmetrical its just not time for the first cut of the year yet and needs a patch of grass seed n dandelian preventer
The back on the other hand the dog is just going nuts, Im thinking about entering this fucker in the dog olympics I think she can run a 300 yard dash in 4 seconds no lie, she just runs in circles for about a good 2 minutes n goes off n shits somewhere
that+urine+her running around= no bueno grass

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Why you comparing the front and back? lol

And what happened is I'm a single guy who goes to school, works full time, and has a dog that sits outside all day so I haven't even touched the lawn since last summer.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
you shovel snow off the grass you're going to damage the grass, even more damage then the snow already did to it. That's why when it snows most sensible people only shovel the sidewalk and concrete areas. the more you know